Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

By any means?

Is there any option at all for a new arrival (myself) to try this game or get involved with the current alpha? Other then the random key draw?

Comments

• Options
    A warm welcome to our community! o/

Alpha 0 key giveaways ended on December 15th 2017. Currently there are no other options to be able to participate in Alpha 0.

On December 15th 2017 there was a special livestream showing a Dev game experience of Alpha 0 
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&t=3m48s&v=M1bgSjVXDTY

Early access options are available on the pre-order store which include packages with keys to different testing phases.

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/shop/
  • Options
    Umm @Diura can we get a clarification on that Alpha 0 key giveaways ended on December 15th 2017. Since they are selling packs that give extra chances to win Alpha 0 keys leading up to the launch of Alpha 1, that statement makes absolutely no sense.
  • Options
    Yes, the Alpha 0 Random / Hand drawn weekly events did conclude as we knew them. There is now a new Alpha 0 key draw system in place that we are awaiting clarification from Intrepid for when it will begin. This new system is entry based with KickStarter and Summer Sale backers receiving a set number of entries, the current package offerings too will allocate a set number of entries. At this time this is the limit of the knowledge we have been shared regarding this new system. I anticipate / suspect that we will have more detail sometime this month =)
  • Options
    good to hear, i missed the event letting anyone in who wrote a halloween story. been really hoping to have another chance to try alpha 0
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    I am also new I been hearing alot about random keys draw . What do the keys do
  • Options
    keys allow you limited access to the alpha or beta phase said key was rewarded for. 
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    Since even the new alpha 0 drawing will be random and the only thing influencing them is the number of entries I guess even new players get the chance, there is also the bundles in the shop which can give you alpha/beta access (can't get alpha 0 from the shop).