Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Refer a friend

Hello, My friend referred me to this game and he didn't know there was a refer a friend option and I already registered. Is there anyway to put me under his referral? Thank you

Comments

• Make a new account if you don't have any people referred under you? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Unfortunately I do have a person under me and might have a few more in the next day but I just don't want a friend to lose out. If that makes sense.
  • [quote quote=12626]Unfortunately I do have a person under me and might have a few more in the next day but I just don’t want a friend to lose out. If that makes sense.

[/quote]

That makes total sense, however i dont think there is a way to do this.

However you may be able to email the company and see what they can do if you explain the situation.

Contact@IntrepidStudios.com

It took them about 3 to 4 days to get back to me on a subject. Hopefully they can help.
  • For more info here https://www.ashesofcreation.com/referral-program/
    if you go on profile and edit should say "delete account"
  • @Zackallic made a good suggestion. It's a super early stage, even for the community, I'm sure the good folks over at Intrepid can definitely help you, as it is advantageous to them to show good will and proper communication with their community.