Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Where is my Kickstarter Alpha keys!?

I've not received a single email from you guys and I'm getting angry I spent 500 dollars on this and no word or anything. What is going on.

Comments

• Options
    Since Alpha 1 hasn't begun yet, you should probably chill. Alpha 0 is currently in phase. That one was accessed by winning a key in the weekly drawings or event participation. No one has received a key for any of the KS Alphas yet, and probably won't for a good long while.
  • Options

There have been many individuals such as yourself who use gmail that report emails from Intrepid are going to their "Promotions" or spam folders. While there have not been a great number of updates that have gone out thus far post Kickstarter via this method that is likely why.

If you are missing your KS key code to redeem and apply to your account, there are instruction posted here in support for you to follow. The link is - https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/36172/what-to-do-if-youve-not-received-lost-your-kickstarter-backer-code/p1 . Now in reference as to the specifics of the email that was sent:

• Sender - no-reply@intrepidstudios.com
    • Date sent - 7/1/2017
    • Subject - Ashes of Creation Kickstarter Key Fulfillment

Once you have your key, either from your inbox / promotions folder, or you follow the above posted instruction to have it resent, you will go here to redeem it - www.ashesofcreation.com/code-redeem.

I would advise that you also join the official Ashes of Creation discord for updates - https://discord.gg/ashesofcreation. You will find all official updates from the DEV team in the GAME INFORMATION catagories at the very top of the discord menu. These include #welcome, #faq, #news, #game_information and #social_alerts.

thank you,

• Options
    Since Alpha 1 hasn't begun yet, you should probably chill. Alpha 0 is currently in phase. That one was accessed by winning a key in the weekly drawings or event participation. No one has received a key for any of the KS Alphas yet, and probably won't for a good long while.

Imperius_Integretas  additionally if you question is in regards to phase access, the Braver of Worlds backer access is to our 1st phase of Alpha known as Alpha 1.  We have posted an update here that includes updates regarding release phase timing - https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/36788/faq-read-me-before-posting-customer-service-updated-01-07-2018#latest .   I will also post that part here below for clarity:

Q: When will Ashes of Creation launch?

• A: We will see several Phases of Alpha and Beta leading up to launch:
    • Alpha 0 is scheduled for December 15, 2017. This is the raffle only Alpha that will
      also grant access to some media and influencers. This Alpha is invite only.
    • Alpha 1 and 2 is scheduled all throughout 2018. This is for Kickstarter and Summer backers as well as PAX Package purchases-Phase 2.
    • Beta is targeted to begin at the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019.
    • Release estimate is "before 2020".