Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Want to confirm my order

Hello I placed an order for the 500 dollar package. Is the alpha 1 available yet? Is there any way anybody in your support team can confirm my order? Thanks.

Comments

• I already got an email confirmation from your company but because this was such a big purchase for me I would like to make sure that my order has been received by your company and that I am notified once Alpha 1 rolls out. Thank you.
  • Alpha 1 will be released sometime later this year. No specific date has been given yet. When it is released, all alpha-1 keyholders will be notified :)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Also as for confirmation of your order keep a eye out on the account dashboard it will appear in there soon if you purchased it recently ashesofcreation.com/dashboard
  • Shunex said:
    Also as for confirmation of your order keep a eye out on the account dashboard it will appear in there soon if you purchased it recently ashesofcreation.com/dashboard
    I can not see it on the dashboard but it is confirmed in my order history.
    17 Jan 18 - 04:58 PMCompleted$500.00
  • abe109 said:
    Shunex said:
    I can not see it on the dashboard but it is confirmed in my order history.
    17 Jan 18 - 04:58 PMCompleted$500.00
    You are good to go. Expect a notification when your key is ready to be redeemed :)
This discussion has been closed.