Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hi There

New here and had trouble getting registered.  A many thanks to the customer support who helped me get registered.  I am a World of Warcraft player.  So I live on the east coast and would be interested in a guild either on the east coast or west.  Since working nights till about 8 pm, might be good for me to find a guild on the western server (depending on what times you would be raiding).  Same thing with the east coast.  So I just wanted to say HI.  Since playing MMO's in the passed, I'll do my best to give some ideas and support to the game.

Comments

• Welcome mate!

• Welcome mate! Glad to see there are other WoW players looking for a new home.
  • Welcome! I played wow from the very beginning (started in closed beta) but I left after several clears of Naxxramas when the Lich King expansion arrived. I don't know... it gave me a bad taste, the game was over for me.
    Played several MMOs afterwards, like Rift, GW2, Riders of Icarus, Arche Age, but the only one close to a wow experience was Rift as long as it was a subscription game. When they turned F2P I left almost immediately.
  • Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Welcome to the community :)
  • Glad to have you aboard, and welcome to the community!
  • Welcome to the gang!