Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Salutations !!

Hello Everyone!!  Loj1k (Logic) here - New to posting on the forums but not new to AoC :smiley:
Heard about AoC shortly after thier 2nd run at kickstarter and instantly fell in love.  Spent a decent chunk of time playing WoW (10+ years) after a while I kept going back to it like an ex girlfriend only to realize its the same shit every time. Dabbled in a bit of everything from League, Overwatch, Diablo, Black Desert, SWTOR, Destiny, FFXI, GW2, HoTS..you get the point. Needless to say I am extremely excited for this game & plan to main a Rogue, not sure if full assassin is the best option yet but we will see !  Aside from that I consider myself a veteran MMO player. With that being said I'm curious to see what guilds are already forming. Leaning towards something of a Semi-Hardcore PvX Guild - I enjoy both equally!  Throughout my time playing I have made many friends (some for life) .. So I am looking forward to hearing from you & meeting you when this gem gets released!

Cheers,
Loj1k

Comments