Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What next?

So I am just wondering what every one is looking forward to see next from the arty guys over at Intrepid.
I would love to see some Dwarven Freeholds and what an actual Metropolis with Dwarven architecture would look like.

Comments

• A fellow Dwarven fan! A mighty hello! I look forward to Dwarven concept arts (of all types). 

I'm also looking forward to more creature designs. The examples we have seen so far are very impressive and I can't wait for more!
  • Skill tree
  • I'd love to see some more concepts on Breeding, Elves and the various Healer Archetypes.
  • Honestly: weapons, amor and skills. Even though I know it's not gonna happen because of this early state of the game.
  • Yea skills is also what im looking forward too, maybe just a teaser from each class. ;)
  • Probably the thing I'm looking most to right now is the Tulnar, we only saw concept of there sillouettes and we don't even know how they look, considering they are a collective of different races they probably have many different appeareances but I'd love to see a few.