Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Need some info befor i dive in

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited January 2018 in The Newly Arrived
Talking  with some friends and i had some concerns like  Gender locking classes, and  character design  got a friend who  refuses to play a  MMO's if he can't make his  character black(very dark)  lol 

after  getting  my hope of a good MMO ruined by archeage   i just to be as sure as possible that the money  i toss at this Great Looking mmo is not going to   some random guy off the street

Comments

• Talking  with some friends and i had some concerns like  Gender locking classes, and  character design  got a friend who  refuses to play a  MMO's if he can't make his  character black(very dark)  lol 

after  getting  my hope of a good MMO ruined by archeage   i just to be as sure as possible that the money  i toss at this Great Looking mmo is not going to   some random guy off the street

Welcome!,

like @UnknownSystemError linked, no gender locking no race locking, characters will be highly customizable, (similar to BDO's characters) with the ability to use any weapon on any class (some will be better at certain weapon's etc of course) no geo-blocking or really any locks or blocks at all. 

• Welcome to our community! o/
  • Welcome, hopefully Ashes will be everything that you wish for and more!
  • Welcome, as previously stated the CC will be be pretty big and there won't be any gender locking :3 hope you have fun around here.
  • Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • If you want the blackest of black, play on an OLEDTV, but prepare for "burn in" with gaming, but also prepare to be blown away.
  • Welcome to the community, I understand the apprehension of parting with hard earned cash, but this game looks to be what the MMO genre is in desperate need of.
  • Welcome to the community! I know it seems super silly to some people but it really detracts from my experience when characters are gendered lock. Sometimes I want to be a short chick with a bow and sometimes I want to play a giant man dude. It doesn't even make sense to me why such limitations are ever put in place. 
  • This is all Great to hear  i guess the only thing stopping me  from    giving in is the  75 package  lol   hope to see   you guys around and thank you Very much from the feedback
  • Welcome to the community enjoy your stay 
  • Welcome to the community ;)
  • Welcome mate :D
  • Welcome to the AOC forums 
  • can't wait   =) i have  currently have no MMO to play  or actively support
  • Welcome to the community and forums
  • Welcome to the Community mate! As it said above no gender lock's. 

Questions 
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How did you hear about Ashes of Creation? 
    What other mmos have you played? 
    What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation? 
    Got a question just ask meh ill try my best to answer it! 
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Want some juicy information about the game join the discord! Link found HERE
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Poisonlvy said:
    Welcome to the community! I know it seems super silly to some people but it really detracts from my experience when characters are gendered lock. Sometimes I want to be a short chick with a bow and sometimes I want to play a giant man dude. It doesn't even make sense to me why such limitations are ever put in place. 
    Tokenblackman   Welcome ! ^^

Yup I must agree with that too.
    More on that, something I liked a lot in Revelation Online was that you could create an absolute gorgeous 3rd gender look (I was playing an Occultist, a man but with a great really "womanish" look  ;) 
    (sorry tried to translate my french the best I could)
  • Welcome to he forums. Ask away.