Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Key e-mail

Will we only get a e-mail or will we get a message in our Inbox

Comments

• Options
    what email are you waiting for?
  • Options
    yes message in our Inbox
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    If you're asking about your key if you win an a0 key, they will be announced in discord and the forums in the news/announcement section and you will also receive emails to your registered email address that you have on the ashes website. 

Or if your asking for a missing Kickstarter key etc, please contact customer support via support button on the main page of the ashes website
  • Options
    DrRonD said:
    Will we only get a e-mail or will we get a message in our Inbox

Your question is not clear. Emails are sent for communicating items such as NDA. Discord @ messages are used in official channels for alerts and announcements. Key winners for the Alpha 0 key drawings are announced both in the discord server as well as here in the forums. Those forums announcements are typically done with the profile winner tagged.

We do not use the messaging system here on the forums for this type of purpose. Please let Shunex or I know if you have further questions.

thanks,

• Options
    Hey guys just checking back to clear up my question I was wondering if I need to search the boards for key drawing or will i get a Notification on the site. (by e-mail?)

Belle-bot.exe ♡ said:                                                                                                Key winners for the Alpha 0 key drawings are announced both in the discord server as well as here in the forums. Those forums announcements are typically done with the profile winner tagged.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    Most of the winners have been announced on the announcement section of the forums, you can check in there or if you have been successful in winning a key you should have received an email (to your registered email account on the website ) with instructions for alpha 0.
This discussion has been closed.