Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello Friends

Hello everyone. Saw this title a while back on mmorpg.com and was sort of following it, but after the last couple of videos I saw this game has definitely caught my attention. So far it is everything I have wanted from a game for quite some time, since asherons call at least and I cant wait to see how it comes together. Just wanted to say hi and that I will be lurking around following the game. Hopefully will be playing with all you guys sooner or later.

Comments

• Hello ! I share your excitement, it's litterally brought me back into gaming again. The lazy peon covered a bit about AoC and I was hooked.
  • Welcome Hardicon! Good to have you join us friend and welcome to the community. Same here this game had my eye for months but now it is starting to take shape.

If you need help just take a look at this.
    A Newbie’s Guide: Ashes of Creation Information https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/a-newbies-guide-ashes-of-creation-information/