Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

It's been a long time

Hey all,
I haven't been super active on any forums in a long time but this game is just too amazing to stay away from the greater community. Hope to get to know some of you better soon!

Comments

• Welcome to the community....even if you are a Dwarf!

- Elf
  • Narys said:
    Welcome to the community....even if you are a Dwarf!

- Elf
    httpsipinimgcom736x1bef471bef47520f1adee205635dfbaa02f803--friends-forever-best-friendsjpg
  • Welcome >.<
  • Welcome to the community enjoy your time :)
  • Welcome

No worries about being Dwarven, we're all the same stats on the inside.

• Loosid said:
    Welcome

No worries about being Dwarven, we're all the same stats on the inside.

Except us Elves - We have extra points in being fabulous ;)
  • Welcome to the community!

• Welcome to the community!

By far, still my favorite scene.
  • It's nice to meet all of you!
  • Welcome to the forums Fellow dwarven kin! Drink and be hardy!
  • Welcome to the community :)
  • Welcome to the community! And welcome to Vengeance ^-^
  • Welcome to the community and btw elves are better :joy:

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Welcome to the community! 

Question's 
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How did you hear about Ashes of Creation? 
    What other mmos have you played? 
    What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation? 
    Got a question just ask meh ill try my best to answer it! 
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want juicy information about the game I suggest you take a look at the official Discord link found HERE

• Welcome @DwarvenPact! ^^
  • JcTruper said:

Question's 

Want juicy information about the game I suggest you take a look at the official Discord link found HERE

1) My significant other stumbled across it and linked it to me.
    2) Runescape, Guild Wars 2, AQ Worlds, Wizards 101, FFXIV, ESO, others that I probably can't remember off the top of my head.
    3) I'm hoping to see a game that has a lot of player determination and shapes around the players and also one where players like crafters who achieve a high level of skill have their name known across the server (though that has more to do with server size than any game mechanic)

And thanks, if I have any I'll let you know.
  • Welcome to the community. I hope you have lots of fun on the forum.
  • JcTruper said:

Question's 

1) My significant other stumbled across it and linked it to me.
    2) Runescape, Guild Wars 2, AQ Worlds, Wizards 101, FFXIV, ESO, others that I probably can't remember off the top of my head.
    3) I'm hoping to see a game that has a lot of player determination and shapes around the players and also one where players like crafters who achieve a high level of skill have their name known across the server (though that has more to do with server size than any game mechanic)

And thanks, if I have any I'll let you know.
    1. Props to the significant other! 
    2. The most MMO I've played was "World of Warcraft" for about 12-13 years on and off 
    3. I did hear they were talking about who ever crafts a specific sword/recipe etc...  first they can patent it for X amount of time so they are the only people that can create that specific sword/recipe. Still being discussed not set in stone. 
    4. Want a guide I suggest "Deathsproxy" If you click his name there it should lead you to a group of videos he made talking about updates etc... 
    5. No Problem glad to help :smile:
  • Welcome