Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

I've been hooked, and I mad I didnt bite the bait earlier...

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited January 2018 in The Newly Arrived
Well, first off, hello everyone!

My name is Ryan, long time gamer.  I first came to PC Gaming with the want to play a MMO. And I have since played almost every single major title MMO and most of not so major titles.  (Who here remembers Fiesta Online 10+ years ago??)

That being said, this game has me hooked purely on the node system and the life-simulation like aspects that I have seen.  Traditional combat? ABOUT TIME. Tired of everything being action and flips.

That being said, Ill try to stick around the forums more, I am crazy busy so it does get a bit challenging for me, but I come here today to ask you guys a very important question:

I dont know which package to buy.  Its either the $250 or the $500.  Im mad at myself for not having the chance to get in during the kickstarter.  I guess my main question is, do we have any idea on when Alpha 1 is starting? Also; what are the key differences that would set apart the extra quarter g?

Cant wait to be apart of this awesome community!

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Welcome to the community Ryan! Personally I bought the $500 pack for the standalone cosmetic upgrade possibilities in the future, more sub included as well as more embers. But mainly because I'm impatient and want to support the development of Ashes!!

Edit - Spelling
  • Welcome to the community and I am with @Narys on this i did the same for the same reasons
  • I woudlnt be able to live with myself if i had missed the ks to,

But welcome :)
  • Hi there, and welcome to the community currently we don't have a exact date for alpha 1 other than it's been said to begin around Q3-Q4 this year
  • Hello and Welcome :mrgreen:

• Welcome. I wasn't around for the kickstarter either. Lifetime sub is only thing worth anyways. A few more dollars doesn't hurt, besides I may play off and on.
  • @Wesker Hi and welcome to the forums. I missed the kickstarter too and was gutted lol If you get the packages currently in store now you will have the option to get addons from future packages that level or below. They feature new items each month that will not be available again once they are removed. Some pretty cool cosmetics hope you enjoy!
  • Welcome to the community :D
  • Welcome to the community pal enjoy your time any questions just ask :)
  • Yea, looks like im going to get the $500 one in a bit!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Welcome to the community mate! Glad to have ya aboard the hype train! 

What other MMO's have you played Before? 

Stages from what I've heard! 

1st stage: Family and Friends only 
    2nd stage: Q4 2017 Random winner's or handpicked More info here
    3rd stage: 2018 December kickstarter elcusive (Buy via through the kickstarter ) Persistence alpha to launch of game! 
    No Beta's been released yet! 

Ashes of Creation Discord link Here  
  • Welcome @Wesker! ^^
  • @JcTruper I started out with Fiesta Online, when I was an early teen.  I have played Both Everquest, Aika Online, Allods, Last Chaos, WoW (still currently subbed), The secret world (before its revamp), Final Fantasy, ESO, Archage, Black Desert (still play a tiny bit), Revelation, Neverwinter, The Rift, Terra, currently playing Skyforge.

Ive played more but, Ive honestly forget the names over the years. Most of my time is in WoW followed by ESO, Archeage and Aika.
  • Welcome to the community and forums 
  • Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • My kinda player.  Welcome.  You guys are big spenders haha.  Someone has to do it.  I appreciate you heavy hitters.
  • Glad to have you aboard, welcome to the forums!
  • Wesker said:
    @JcTruper I started out with Fiesta Online, when I was an early teen.  I have played Both Everquest, Aika Online, Allods, Last Chaos, WoW (still currently subbed), The secret world (before its revamp), Final Fantasy, ESO, Archage, Black Desert (still play a tiny bit), Revelation, Neverwinter, The Rift, Terra, currently playing Skyforge.

Ive played more but, Ive honestly forget the names over the years. Most of my time is in WoW followed by ESO, Archeage and Aika.
    I just resubscribe on WOW actually lol need something to make the time go by faster lol 

I played wow for about 11-13's on and off

Horde / Alliance ? 

• JcTruper said:
    Wesker said:
    @JcTruper I started out with Fiesta Online, when I was an early teen.  I have played Both Everquest, Aika Online, Allods, Last Chaos, WoW (still currently subbed), The secret world (before its revamp), Final Fantasy, ESO, Archage, Black Desert (still play a tiny bit), Revelation, Neverwinter, The Rift, Terra, currently playing Skyforge.

I just resubscribe on WOW actually lol need something to make the time go by faster lol 

Horde / Alliance ? 

Alliance without a doubt. We play on Proudmoore, but im trying out Skyforge for now; after you beat wow it gets meh lol
  • Wesker said:
    JcTruper said:
    Wesker said:

Horde / Alliance ? 

Alliance without a doubt. We play on Proudmoore, but im trying out Skyforge for now; after you beat wow it gets meh lol
    Hey sorry for a delayed response! 

I love the alliance, but all my IRL friends play horde unfortunately..... Thank god for blood elfs lol xD 

Yeah Wow dose have it's boring moments! 

• welcome friend. do be mad! Just be Glad!
  • Welcome, glad you've joined us! :)