Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes of Creation Discussion & Content Creation

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited May 2018 in Fan Sites

Hello Everyone,

I have begun posting content related to Ashes of Creation. Feel free to check out the first video in a long series of videos to come.

I will keep this post updated with new content creations as they are ready!

Cheers, 

Sim

Follow me on the following media to keep up to date with my stuff and things!

Twitter - Twitch - YouTube - Patreon - Facebook - Soundcloud

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Ashes of Creation - Why I am Excited!

https://youtu.be/nzXlu8Ki5IU

Enjoy,

Sim
  • Ashes of Creation - Hopes for PvP in Ashes!

I shared a brief few points that I feel are important for me! I welcome you to share some things you want in this aspect of the game, as well as, things you really hope isn't an occurrence or trend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_ly_DELsPQ&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy,

Sim
  • Made an unboxing video for the Ashes swag I ordered!

• Some great videos, thanks for the links! I really wish I lived in the US to get some Ashes swag!!
  • Pretty well made, nice work.
  • Pretty well made, nice work.
    Thanks, much appreciated!
  • Narys said:
    Some great videos, thanks for the links! I really wish I lived in the US to get some Ashes swag!!
    Anytime! That is unfortunate maybe one day soon :-)
    edited February 2018
    I recently met Simurgh though one of his videos and have had the pleasure of joining his guild Virtue. One of the most down to earth guys with the passion for not just gaming, but community above all else. After getting to know Sim over the past few days I would encourage anyone check out his content and reach out if you find yourself like minded with these same ideas and opinions expressed in his videos. The world of AoC, I hope will produce more people to come and join our community and meet some like great people along the way. Thank you guys in advance for checking out Sim and his community, and lets build this world together! 
    Simurgh on Youtube
    Virtue

~RevelStrike
  • Narys said:
    Some great videos, thanks for the links! I really wish I lived in the US to get some Ashes swag!!
    I feel you. I'm on the same boat =(
  • I recently met Simurgh though one of his videos and have had the pleasure of joining his guild Virtue. One of the most down to earth guys with the passion for not just gaming, but community above all else. After getting to know Sim over the past few days I would encourage anyone check out his content and reach out if you find yourself like minded with these same ideas and opinions expressed in his videos. The world of AoC, I hope will produce more people to come and join our community and meet some like great people along the way. Thank you guys in advance for checking out Sim and his community, and lets build this world together! 
    Simurgh on Youtube
    Virtue

~RevelStrike
    Thanks for the kind words! 
  • Santy182 said:
    Narys said:
    I feel you. I'm on the same boat =(
    Maybe one day soon :-)
  • Nice vids @Simurgh! I always appreciate community driven content so keep 'em coming! :)
  • Kratz said:
    Nice vids @Simurgh! I always appreciate community driven content so keep 'em coming! :)
    Thanks man, I definitely will be. So excited about some videos I have planned in the future!
  • Hey Everyone!

In this video I invited a few of my guild members in Virtue to share some of our thoughts regarding guilds in Ashes.

Ashes of Creation - Guild Do's & Don'ts

Please be sure to leave any comments and bring up any of the things you do / do not want for guild’s in Ashes. I look forward to seeing what some of you bring to the table!

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Everyone,

I just posted the first episode in a series of future weekly webcasts in which I will discuss content related to Ashes of Creation. If you enjoy please give me a sub, share, like, and spread the word. 

You will find the episode here:
    The SimCast: Episode 1 - Community & Forward Momentum

Feel free to follow my links found in the description to keep in touch and up to date!

Sim
  • I have yet to watch but I support all AOC creators. Best of luck. 
  • Hey Everyone!

In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! Episode 2 focuses on the factor of Hype versus Excitement, as well as, factors related to continuing to build momentum during the development of this highly anticipated game.

The SimCast: Episode 2 - Hype VS Excitement

I look forward to seeing what some of you bring to the table via the comments!

Cheers,

Sim

• Kratz said:
    Nice vids @Simurgh! I always appreciate community driven content so keep 'em coming! :)
    So I shall and am :-)
    I recently began more steady content and hope you enjoy it!
  • makinoji said:
    I have yet to watch but I support all AOC creators. Best of luck. 
    Cheers, and enjoy!
  • Great to see a balanced approach to Ashes content. Keep up the good work @Simurgh!
  • lexmax said:
    Great to see a balanced approach to Ashes content. Keep up the good work @Simurgh!
    I appreciate that sir and I appreciate you!

Thanks for all you do for the community!

You Rock!
    edited May 2018

Hey Everyone!

In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! Episode 23 focuses on a topic I have wanted to cover for months. The reason so many individuals tend to be let down by the modern mmorpg and the implications this brings during the development of this highly anticipated game.

The SimCast: Ashes Episode 3 - Why People Are Let Down By The Modern MMO

Bring me some conversation - I thrive on it!

Cheers,

Sim

• Hey Everyone!

In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! Episode 4 focuses on the theme of what some of us love and thrive on in an MMORPG and some of what we await to see as we await this highly anticipated game.

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 4 - What is Love?

Cheers,

Sim

• Hey Everyone!

The newest episode of the SimCast is up! Episode 5 focuses on the theme of in game prestige and some of the limits players tend to experience which sometimes cause them to invest less or stop playing an mmo. Let this resonate for the Ashes developers as we await this highly anticipated game.

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 5 - The Prestige

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

The newest episode of the SimCast is up! Episode 6 focuses on chatting with our special guest Chilly of Chilly's Tavern who is here to tell us about his goals for his tavern is Ashes. My guests also join me in discussing the past and present business methods of many MMORPG games and the hope we have as we await this highly anticipated game, Ashes of Creation!

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 6 - Tavern Talk & Business

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

This weeks episode of the SimCast is now live! Episode 7 focuses on collectible items and stuff and things we all enjoy collecting in game. We are joined by Daedelus (The Ashen Herald) in discussing all of our favorite things and ways make managing them better in this highly anticipated game, Ashes of Creation! Plz remember to like/subscribe/share/ comment!

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 7 - The Collector

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 8 - "The Craft" we begin the conversation on theorycrafting and Ashes of Creation. We are joined by Daedelus (The Ashen Herald) in beginning talks on a highly under discussed topic very near and dear to my heart and what it will mean in this highly anticipated game, Ashes of Creation! Plz remember to like/subscribe/share/ comment!

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 8 - The Craft

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

In Episode 9 - "The Craft (part 2)" we continue our conversation on theorycrafting and Ashes of Creation. In this episode we discussed the primary archetypes "Tank" and "Cleric". I am again joined by Daedelus (The Ashen Herald) and Revelstrike as we continue to discuss a highly under discussed topic very near and dear to my heart and what it will mean in this highly anticipated game, Ashes of Creation! If you enjoyed the video please Subscribe/Like, turn notifications on, and be sure to follow my other social media and platforms!

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 9 - The Craft (part 2)

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

The next SimCast is up! 

Episode 10 - "The Craft (part 3)" we continue our conversation on theorycrafting and Ashes of Creation. In this episode we discussed the primary archetypes "Ranger" and "Mage". Please remember to like and subscribe and comment leaving any feedback you have! Cheers!

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 10 - The Craft (part 3)

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

The next SimCast is up! 

In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 11 - The Quest focuses on the impact positively/negatively quest's have or even the tedious nature that the questing process in an MMORPG can have. We further the discussion as we wait for this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation. Cheers!

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 11 - The Quest

Cheers,

Sim