Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Economic metropolises will be the enemy of us all!

When people are bidding for leadership they'll end up using the global auction house they've established to buy low and sell high on everything! They'll do it to keep their position in power and it will keep the prices high. Let our glorious dictators of the future militaristic metropolis handle everything. They'll save you from the filthy capitalists.

Comments

• Hahaha! It sure will be interesting to see what happens with the major nodes. I'd be curious to see what happens when/if a major node can manipulate or dominate an entire region. I think there will be balance mechanics, but hope it will still be "worth it" for the people who work hard to dominate.
  • I wouldn't be surprised if the deity nodes come from behind and rule everything.
  • [quote quote=13079]I wouldn’t be surprised if the deity nodes come from behind and rule everything.

[/quote]The only deity is glorious dictator.
  • its fine
  • Seeing that our deity, Glorious Dictator, is all knowing it is only logical that all science be mandated by the state. Report all violators immediately.
  • Isn't that how any economy works? :D You will have a lot of benefit also if you are a citizen of an eco. node.
  • leaders of nodes:
    economic: Bling Bling!
    Military: RAWWWRRRR!!!
    Scientific: white lab coat with vote for me!
    best of all....
    Divine: How may I help you, master?
  • [quote quote=13141]leaders of nodes:
    economic: Bling Bling!
    Military: RAWWWRRRR!!!
    Scientific: white lab coat with vote for me!
    best of all….
    Divine: How may I help you, master?

[/quote]

If the divine / military node were run by cat girls, I'd be happy to serve them. >v<
  • I thought and someone correct me if im wrong here. That there was going to be no global auction house it was more local markets and trade type system.
  • [quote quote=13189]I thought and someone correct me if im wrong here. That there was going to be no global auction house it was more local markets and trade type system.

[/quote]It is like that, but another planned feature is that metropolises change the rules up a bit once they are established. Two examples were given in the 2nd nodes video. Science metropolises give fast travel and economic metropolises unite the trading system between nodes. Only five metropolises can exist at one time.