Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Backer Status

A few things have been worrying me in regards to the whole Kickstarter/Upgrade thing namely:

• On my Dashboard despite both orders being present one is for some reason highlighted white the other is on a black theme, is this normal or is there some probelm with one of the orders ? (the highlighted one is the Founder package while the Braver of Worlds upgrade is normal on black theme)
  • On my Purchases and Orders in my account I have 3 different 'statuses' for my 3 different purchases - For a cosmetic I bought it says that it is 'Completed' - The Founder package is said to be 'Cancelled' - The Braver of Worlds upgrade is said to be 'Active'. Is this something to be worried about ?
  • Finally on my Kickstarter it still states that I have only bought the Founder Package and the Braver of Worlds upgrade has still not been updated.
I'm not really sure whether I have anything to worry about here or not but I realized that I never received my backer code for my Founder package or for the Braver of Worlds upgrade I did recently, I checked my e-mail and aside from the receipt I received I have not found any backer codes (it is possible that I did receive one for the Founder package and that I have deleted the mail, is there any way to confirm this ? but I have definately not received any codes for the recent upgrade I did).
3.png 136.8K
2.png 733.6K

Comments

• Please place a ticket with CS.
  • I already did that, just wanted to see if anyone else has/had a similar problem or is there nothing to worry about regarding this.
  • Seeing as there is inconsistency and variance in the purchases made, I would say yes that you would need to speak with them to determine.
This discussion has been closed.