Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Backer Status

A few things have been worrying me in regards to the whole Kickstarter/Upgrade thing namely:

• On my Dashboard despite both orders being present one is for some reason highlighted white the other is on a black theme, is this normal or is there some probelm with one of the orders ? (the highlighted one is the Founder package while the Braver of Worlds upgrade is normal on black theme)
  • On my Purchases and Orders in my account I have 3 different 'statuses' for my 3 different purchases - For a cosmetic I bought it says that it is 'Completed' - The Founder package is said to be 'Cancelled' - The Braver of Worlds upgrade is said to be 'Active'. Is this something to be worried about ?
  • Finally on my Kickstarter it still states that I have only bought the Founder Package and the Braver of Worlds upgrade has still not been updated.
I'm not really sure whether I have anything to worry about here or not but I realized that I never received my backer code for my Founder package or for the Braver of Worlds upgrade I did recently, I checked my e-mail and aside from the receipt I received I have not found any backer codes (it is possible that I did receive one for the Founder package and that I have deleted the mail, is there any way to confirm this ? but I have definately not received any codes for the recent upgrade I did).
3.png 136.8K
2.png 733.6K

Comments

• Options
    Please place a ticket with CS.
  • Options
    I already did that, just wanted to see if anyone else has/had a similar problem or is there nothing to worry about regarding this.
  • Options
    Seeing as there is inconsistency and variance in the purchases made, I would say yes that you would need to speak with them to determine.
This discussion has been closed.