Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Update on Survivor of Original Forums Badges *Updated Jan 9th*

Comments

• Oddjob said:
    What about 2016? "Died from waiting" badge?    :p  Haha jk
    It will quit hurting when the pain goes away <3
  • Are badges still being added? I don't have mine. :P
  • Same question as SnipeTDF. I also don't have the badge and it would be fun to get it. 
  • Still haven't received my badge :( 
  • That was almost instantaneous! 
    Thanks Belle <3
  • Im missing the badge myself.
  • I joined in may last year, but I appear to be missing the badge.
  • i joined in may 2017. badges still being added?
  • The mods add the badge to all who qualify once they notice new additions to this thread. End of May there were something like over 100k subs, many of them accounts that have never been accessed again. For them to go through and add them to every account would be a waste of time. If they see you ask here, and you are in the window, they give it to you. Just may take them a day or so depending on who is sleeping and such.
  • Hey, I'd like to get that badge :)
  • Me Me me
  • I joined the site in May but can't find this badge on my profile. 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    That moment when you made an account in April, realized you used an email that didn't match the kickstarter one and they say it must match, so you make a new account in June, then link that to kikstarter. Then they give you a way to change the email on your ashes account but it's already too late, so now you have a side account with the survivor of original forums badge and your main account doesn't ;-;
    edited March 2018
    Beep said:
    That moment when you made an account in April, realized you used an email that didn't match the kickstarter one and they say it must match, so you make a new account in June, then link that to kikstarter. Then they give you a way to change the email on your ashes account but it's already too late, so now you have a side account with the survivor of original forums badge and your main account doesn't ;-;
    TFW you should probably just ask me for help in fixing it <3
  • Beep said:
    Hey Belle I am just dipping back in after a absence I am leader of men backer on kickstarter - do you know when the badges etc for that are going to be added?
  • Acidaus said:
    Beep said:
    Hey Belle I am just dipping back in after a absence I am leader of men backer on kickstarter - do you know when the badges etc for that are going to be added?
    We have not yet had an official response from Intrepid for when those will be added. Sorry
  • Acidaus said:
    Beep said:
    We have not yet had an official response from Intrepid for when those will be added. Sorry
    ok no worries thanks. I am pretty sure I am a survivor of old forum but  if not all good
    edited March 2018
    Hi Belle-bot.exe ♡ I joined in May 2017! Any chance of the badge please? :)
  • Still missing my badge.
  • No badge, can has?
  • No badge yet here (March 2017).
  • Just checked back and I'm missing my badge also; joined may 2017.
  • The design of the forum will change?
  • Koshmary said:
    The design of the forum will change?
    Changed last year. No announced plan on future changes.
  • I don t have that badget....how can i get?
  • Haubert said:
    I don t have that badget....how can i get?
    you have it now :D
  • I await the bestowment of the badge.
  • Never got the badge either.
  • Hmm, same here no badge.
  • I'm also missing the badge. Please can you add?