Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Images of some 3d models I made to date.

2»

Comments

• I needed a bridge for my scene I am creating.

• Orb or foci idea design.

• That looks incredibly complicated. Especially for something as relatively simple as a rock. It looks really good. How long did it take you?
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    Ariatras said:
    That looks incredibly complicated. Especially for something as relatively simple as a rock. It looks really good. How long did it take you?
    Would you believe me if I said 15 mins. I assume your talking about the orb. The rock picture took longer to make.

• I meant the rock, sorry, I didn't notice the second page :D 
  • Ariatras said:
    I meant the rock, sorry, I didn't notice the second page :D 
    That rock was my second attempt. Now I make even better ones.
  • It all looks way too intimidating for me to even try and start. But as I said, good job, will you give the others texture too at some point, or?
  • Very nice work on the weapons love the staff design. How long have you been creating these models for?

• Very nice work on the weapons love the staff design. How long have you been creating these models for?

Glad you liked the models I made, its been around 3 years on and off that I been doing 3D modeling.
  • Picture from inside lake

Picture from above lake

Cave with glowing crystals
  • Great stuff!
  • I used to play around with 3d modeling, but these are absolutley great :) I'd love to see more, especailly something like a magician robe <3
  • I used to play around with 3d modeling, but these are absolutley great :) I'd love to see more, especailly something like a magician robe <3
    I have made changes again to my map level now you can walk up to the rocks and not be blurred. I have made more adjustments to it. So these pictures are old now.
  • Looks great, keep at it!
  • Bllllllennnnnnnderrrrrrrr. Love the blender. Good job keep at it. I enjoy making things in blender, uv mapping it in in paint.net and tossing them in daz 3d for a quick animation. Daz uses Iray and it beats cycles in some regards although cycles is great on hair.
  • Seems like some of design images disappeared. So I put them back again.