Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha 1 phase

Does someone know when the Alpha 1 phase is coming ? I can't wait untill this game comes out o.o

Comments

• Options
    Sometime this year it has been stated, most likely Q3 - Q4. I feel your pain to!
  • Options
    I thought about making the purchase, but it has no date given as to when we can play.
  • Options
    True, it has yet to be announced. We do know that Alpha 1 will start in 2018.
  • Options
    Alpha 1 Starts sometime in 2018.  

They aren't putting a date out for it yet, because lets be honest, we as gamers are like angry beavers when someone misses a date.

The common consensus (not official or approved) is that Q4 is a reasonable expectation, but Q3 is probably a high possibility if everything keeps clicking for the game development.

• Options
    Hopefully things will go smoothly, and we might get Alpha 1 during the summer, but don't hold your breath. You never know.. :) 
  • Options
    Preliminary milestone dates as shown in the discord FAQ, subject to change as the project goes along it's development.

When will the game be released?
    There are 4 alphas currently known:
    [NDA]
    Alpha 0 is on December 15, 2017.
    Alpha 1 available on December, 2018.
    Alpha 2 available on 2018 (Will become PTS)
    Beta and PTS on 2019
    Live Launch on 2019 - 2020

• Options
    Grisu said:
    Preliminary milestone dates as shown in the discord FAQ, subject to change as the project goes along it's development.

When will the game be released?
    There are 4 alphas currently known:
    [NDA]
    Alpha 0 is on December 15, 2017.
    Alpha 1 available on December, 2018.
    Alpha 2 available on 2018 (Will become PTS)
    Beta and PTS on 2019
    Live Launch on 2019 - 2020
    Latest is Q3-Q4 for A1. It will for sure launch earlier than December, unless they hit major problem. 
  • Options
    OMG thank you so much. I forgot about discord. Appreciate your help very much.
  • Options
    Also remember that you won't be 'playing' you will be 'testing', lol.

....and paying for the privilege.  I don't mind and am certainly looking forward to that great day.
This discussion has been closed.