Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes has two unannounced projects

I'm not sure if anyone noticed but on their new website https://www.intrepidstudios.com 
they mentioned new stuff. Any ideal what it could be book, app, ashes themed DnD?
I believe they have talked about an app before, if they have tell me more.
Tell me what you think makes the most sense or what you want to see.
Let the theory crafting commence.
P.S. Also do you think we will get a hint of this at PAX or to soon?

Comments

• Bring on the Graphic Novels!!!
  • A book hopefully, I would really enjoy one that was centred around the time before the transition to Verra :3
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    I hope its a board game. I love those... AoC board game would be amazing.

And as AoC PC game would receive some expansions, AoC board game could receive expansions with fitting theme to go along side. :)
  • I'm super curious! I'd personally love some graphic novels. Speaking of DnD- one of the features of the 10k KS pack is a DnD/Pathfinder experience in the world of Verra! So who knows! 

• I hope it's a line of clothing...including Sandals...
    edited February 2018
    Card or board game I'm guessing. 

It could also be a graphic novel biography of the life of Bacon titled "Bacon: Makes Everything Better"
  • I have to second the board game wishes. I really hope it is that! I love playing board games as much as PC games, so that would be fantastic news. 
  • Drawing for access to Star Citizen's Beta.  Coming 2030.
  • Movie and animated tv show
  • Mozsta69 said:
    Bring on the Graphic Novels!!!
    Good ideal I think I like this the most coupled with a book. It could tell us where the portals go.
  • I would be interested in a novel, graphic or not.
    A board game would also be super awesome, probably a resource base defense style game.
    As much as I think a Verra D&D campaign frame would be awesome, I would likely never use it.

I just hope it's not a collectible card game...
  • Azathoth said:
    I would be interested in a novel, graphic or not.
    A board game would also be super awesome, probably a resource base defense style game.
    As much as I think a Verra D&D campaign frame would be awesome, I would likely never use it.

I just hope it's not a collectible card game...

That would be terrible I certainly don't want another card game especially with hearthstone ruling the market. BTW anyone remember the scrolls CCG game exactly.
  • Wonder if those projects will be in or out of the game... If it will be a project using the AoC IP like cards, board game, book (lore or story), animated shorts, puzzles, phone app game, etc or if it will be within the game universe like mini games
  • my hope is there not wasting time on added stuff just get the game out sooner then expected
    edited February 2018
    Since they labeled it as "unannounced projects" I don't think they would consider those in game objects/games/etc. Assuming they are not in game additions, I think it would likely be a project consisting of a different team.

I don't think they would take their graphic artist off the game to pen art specifically for a graphic novel... that could be wishful thinking though.
    edited February 2018
    My money is for one of them to be an Android/iOS app to tie in to the game - access to chat, guild functions and maybe even the market or crafting.
  • 1St Making a AOC movie. Or theme park.. ;)
    2nd book role play game 
    3th lore books for the game 
  • I really liked reading the books before warhammer and gw2. I hope its a book about the beginning of Verra
  • Ashes of Creation Lego Videogame :trollface:
  • A smartphone/tablet dungeon crawling app that would reward you with cosmetics in game would be cool. You could get your AoC fix while on "break" at work . . .
  • Erotic RP D&D campaign or riot!
  • hopefully it is low cost stuff so they can start getting profits to reinvest into the game.