Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Kickstarter code but not linked to account

Dear Intrepid Studios,

I just received an email about the new updates on ashes of creation what let me to check my account. Me and mij girlfriend both have our codes from the kickstarter but is isn't linked to our accounts yet on the website.

Further investigation shows me we should have received an email to activate the codes on our account but neither of us received this.

Please inform us how to continu forward from here.

Kind Regards Yahwee

Ps: looking forward to a real MMO RPG experience without any bs!

Comments

• Options
    Yahwee said:
    Dear Intrepid Studios,

I just received an email about the new updates on ashes of creation what let me to check my account. Me and mij girlfriend both have our codes from the kickstarter but is isn't linked to our accounts yet on the website.

Further investigation shows me we should have received an email to activate the codes on our account but neither of us received this.

Please inform us how to continu forward from here.

Kind Regards Yahwee

Ps: looking forward to a real MMO RPG experience without any bs!
    Hello there @Yahwee

The steps to link your Kickstarter account can be found here:

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/36172/what-to-do-if-youve-not-received-lost-your-kickstarter-backer-code/p1

All the best

Lex
This discussion has been closed.