Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

March 2018 Store Merchandise!

Wonderful Ashlings! 

Big updates on the Ashes of Creation store this month so here are the details!

The monthly pre-order pack cosmetics have changed! These cosmetics will change on a MONTHLY basis. The change over date is on the 2nd of each month e.g NEXT change over will be on April 2nd 2018! Once the cosmetics have changed previous cosmetics are no longer available!

PAX East packs (Boston, MA April 5th-8th 2018 event) are available for purchase!

Check them all out here on the store!  https://www.ashesofcreation.com/shop/

Pre-Order Packs
WAYFARER PRE-ORDER PACK ($75)

EXPEDITIONARY PRE-ORDER PACK ($150)

VOYAGER PRE-ORDER PACK ($250)

INTREPID PRE-ORDER PACK ($500)

PAX Packs

PAX Attendee Package ($335)

VIP PAX Package ($625)

Here is some advice for pack owners!

Pre-order pack owners:
  • If you already purchased a monthly pack you can buy individual cosmetic items that are equivalent to your tier pack or lower. e.g If you own a Voyager pack ($250) from February or March, you can buy the cosmetics from future Voyager packs and below. You will not be able to buy the exclusive Intrepid ($500) pre-order pack cosmetics.
  • You are able to upgrade your pack via the "bundles" tab in the store. When you do so you keep the cosmetics from your original pack. When upgrading you gain the cosmetics category you didn’t own from new package tiers at time of upgrade.
Kickstarter and Summer campaign backers:
  • You are able to buy the cosmetic items from any tier package as addons. The cosmetics addons change monthly and you won't be able to purchase expired month addons.
PAX pack owners:
  • In January all  PAX West pack owners were gifted a trade for an equivalent value pre-order pack.You can verify this package under the "Purchases and Order" tab in your account dashboard. It should display as $0. You kept your PAX cosmetics and in addition gained the equivalent pre-order pack cosmetics.
  • You can upgrade your pack via the store on the "bundles" tab. When you do so you keep the cosmetics from your original pack. When upgrading you gain the cosmetics category you didn't own from the package tiers at the time of upgrade.
  • You can buy cosmetic addons that are equivalent to your tier pack or lower (see above as it's the same for pre-order pack owners).
Everyone can keep track of their orders on their AoC account at https://www.ashesofcreation.com/account/orders

Comments

• hey question about the intrepid pack. i noticed it comes with something called "name reservation" and was wondering if you could give more details as to what this entails, i'm also curious why it's on this months intrepid pack but i don't recall seeing it when i purchased the intrepid pack last month. hoping you can clear up some confusion :smile:
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    What I find REALLY annoying is that there are no illustrations on how items LOOK.  I'm still waiting to see the Summer item appearances. 

I don't consider items priced $15 up as micro transactions and I'm not going to spend my money blindly,  Please illustrate these items.
  • Hi @Dakumaro !

Currently there are no details regarding the "name reservation".  Soon as I have more information I'll update!
  • @Dakumaro The name reservation was added into the Intrepid Pack in the latter half of January. Therefore if you purchased the Intrepid Pack last month you'll have the name reservation :)

We won't know more about the name reservation until later on.

• Behold the fabulous Swan Sail Boat!! /o/
  • Ah this one seems to be inspired by Valentines ? looks great as usual :3
  • T-Elf said:
    What I find REALLY annoying is that there are no illustrations on how items LOOK.  I'm still waiting to see the Summer item appearances. 

I don't consider items priced $15 up as micro transactions and I'm not going to spend my money blindly,  Please illustrate these items.
    Yeah! 

Also, what don't you understand about Name Reservations? If your name is John you can be the only one. If you don't make a reservation you'll probably have to be John1016 or something.
  • Lol more cosmetic items but I really want more character skins.
  • So I'm a bit confused. I ordered the Intrepid Pack back in January, one just because I wanted more chances into Alpha 0 - really to help develop the game. ( I found out about AoC late, but I'm excited as ever). However, if say I wanted to purchase these items, I don't see a discounted pack, upgrade, or item in the shop that would make me think:  Hey you have Intrepid level already, here are the cosmetic add-ons for this month - for some reduced cost. Since I've already forked over the majority for a pack, I'm not seeing a way to purchase this months  'pack'..   Confused!!??
  • T-Elf said:

You don't need to worry about that because I am almost certain that they are already in the process of creating these "illustrations" for how your items look. Besides, I highly doubt you bought your Summer package for a bunch of cosmetics that you had no idea what they looked like as that would be a little foolish if you ask me. You bought it to support the game's development right? Then support it and stop complaining.
    edited March 2018
    Azrael007 said:
    T-Elf said:

You don't need to worry about that because I am almost certain that they are already in the process of creating these "illustrations" for how your items look. Besides, I highly doubt you bought your Summer package for a bunch of cosmetics that you had no idea what they looked like as that would be a little foolish if you ask me. You actually bought it to support the game's development right? Then support it and stop complaining.
    @Azrael007
    Well since you posted *3 times*...
    I am a Braver of Worlds Kickstarter supporter, not a Summer package supporter, so I'm more just looking at add-ons, and there were some individual items that interested me in the Summer Package, but they didn't illustrate them, but said they would shortly...it's getting close to another summer, and still no illustrations on that one, and more packages have come and gone with individual items I can purchase, if I so choose, but I'm not going to buy them if I don't see the appearances.
  • so my question is:  I want to upgrade from my founders pack I bought last July to the Intrepid pack available now.  Will I get a discount?
    edited March 2018
    T-Elf said:
    Azrael007 said:
    T-Elf said:

You don't need to worry about that because I am almost certain that they are already in the process of creating these "illustrations" for how your items look. Besides, I highly doubt you bought your Summer package for a bunch of cosmetics that you had no idea what they looked like as that would be a little foolish if you ask me. You actually bought it to support the game's development right? Then support it and stop complaining.
    @Azrael007
    Well since you posted *3 times*...
    I am a Braver of Worlds Kickstarter supporter, not a Summer package supporter, so I'm more just looking at add-ons, and there were some individual items that interested me in the Summer Package, but they didn't illustrate them, but said they would shortly...it's getting close to another summer, and still no illustrations on that one, and more packages have come and gone with individual items I can purchase, if I so choose, but I'm not going to buy them if I don't see the appearances.
    Fair enough. Also not sure how I managed to post that 3 times haha  :D
    edited March 2018
    @Kreioth
    The only way to purchase cosmetics from the monthly packs (if you already own an Intrepid pack) is to buy individual addons. I've suggested your idea forward for a "cosmetic bundle" for Intrepid Owners. There are no discounted products on the store.

@T-Elf
    I forwarded your concern about the addon icons for summer/ks packs :)

@Moriir
    You'll be able to upgrade your summer pack via the Summer Upgrade pathway e.g increase the tier of your current pack(no ETA atm). You can still purchase addons from the store. There are no discounted products on the store.
  • I would love a cosmetic bundle. 
  • Diura said:
    @Kreioth
    The only way to purchase cosmetics from the monthly packs (if you already own an Intrepid pack) is to buy individual addons. I've suggested your idea forward for a "cosmetic bundle" for Intrepid Owners. There are no discounted products on the store.

@T-Elf
    I forwarded your concern about the addon icons for summer/ks packs :)

@Moriir
    You'll be able to upgrade your summer pack via the Summer Upgrade pathway e.g increase the tier of your current pack(no ETA atm). You can still purchase addons from the store. There are no discounted products on the store.
    @Diura -- Thank you so much!

I'm sure as others feel, we want to help support the game development (and have shown by purchasing Intrepid / Kick-Starter / Summer  etc. )  and want to continue supporting. Just want to make it a win-win (and easy to understand).  
    edited March 2018
    I kind of have a side question here, since I've been a little bit out of the loop.  So the cosmetics for the current packs (swan themed) are for sale, and I bought them.  And I understand that they will change the 2nd of every month, and I'm okay with that.  However, was there a different set of cosmetics available outside of the offered packages prior to March 2nd?  And if so, was it only for a few days?  Because the last few times I checked, there was nothing, or did you have to be logged in to see otherwise?
  • @Warkov did you miss all the necro themed stuff that had been up since Dec 15th last year? That was the only other set that had been on offer. Since the options to buy are always account specific, you need to be logged in to your account to see them. Otherwise how would the site know you from some random person who was just checking out the shop? Purchase of individual a la carte addons has been a function of previous pack purchases for a good long while now starting with KS holders being able to purchase Summer addons.
    edited March 2018
    @Warkov did you miss all the necro themed stuff that had been up since Dec 15th last year? That was the only other set that had been on offer. Since the options to buy are always account specific, you need to be logged in to your account to see them. Otherwise how would the site know you from some random person who was just checking out the shop? Purchase of individual a la carte addons has been a function of previous pack purchases for a good long while now starting with KS holders being able to purchase Summer addons.
    @UnknownSystemError OMG! I feel so freaking **** now.  I was dying waiting for those cosmetics to be for sale, but I never thought to log in when I went to check the store!  I always checked the store, then went to the forums to log in.  I'm literally just beside myself....... :(   Is there a dev that can have mercy on my stupidity, and let me buy them still?    
    edited March 2018
    @Warkov I'm afraid not D: Once the cosmetics have changed that is it QQ Sorry you missed out but I'm sure there will be lots of amazing cosmetics on offer over the months!

UPDATE:
    PAX artwork for the cosmetic items have been added!

PAX Exclusive Costume

PAX Exclusive Gateway Decor

PAX Exclusive Tea Transport Ship

PAX Exclusive Boston Terrier

• omg the dog !!! Armoured dog !!! thats the best
  • I really like some of this stuff but I'd rather upgrade my pledge than to spend this much money on pets and mounts. I'd do both if the pets and mounts were cheaper. I understand this is funding but still...
  • can you already tell us  how tall the pets will be in the game (like the Dragon from last month or the Hydraswan) ?
  • Somewhere stated Kickstarter backer you would always be able to purchase previous cosmetics upgrades forever, now they state you cant. i was gogin to get the necro set now too late, dont think i'll purchase any of these as we havent even seen pictures from the summer pack that were promised, and already get the feeling this game is going to be very pricey in its cosmetics when most have already paid big bucks for a game that isn't even made yet and they just keep wanting more. Having all previous cosmetics open to KS and summer backers would have been a big perk and thankyou, but guess weve had our thanks now.
  • i say we all start naked until lvl 6 then like the song says..Qué sera sera what ever will be will be the the future is not ours to...oops wait a minute the future IS OURS TO SEE  ; )
  • axan22 said:
    Somewhere stated Kickstarter backer you would always be able to purchase previous cosmetics upgrades forever, now they state you cant. i was gogin to get the necro set now too late, dont think i'll purchase any of these as we havent even seen pictures from the summer pack that were promised, and already get the feeling this game is going to be very pricey in its cosmetics when most have already paid big bucks for a game that isn't even made yet and they just keep wanting more. Having all previous cosmetics open to KS and summer backers would have been a big perk and thankyou, but guess weve had our thanks now.
    They have never stated that you would be able to upgrade forever. They have stated that they will be removed sometime in the future. For the current packs, the necro options were up for 2.5 months and it was repeatedly stated that once they were cycled out that they would not be available again. People specifically asked if this applied to KS/Summer also, and were told by Steven directly that that would be the case a month before the cosmetics swapped out to the current offering. They have said that the a la carte options for KS to purchase Summer addons will only be available till a "reasonable amount of time" after they have released the concept art for them. Do not let the timestamps on the Discord quotes fool you, they are from when they were screenshot, not this actual last Friday.

• I really dislike the cosmetics of this month.
    If cosmetics like this will pop up in the game, soon we will feel like we are playing Tera Online.

Please stick to a specific style and something that is unique and befitting to AoC, many people will have their immersion broken by these kind of things.
This discussion has been closed.