Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hi there..

...i´m pretty new here, but i´m allready observing this game for a longer time, and i´m pretty hyped for it.
Just bought my pack yesterday cause i thought i could enter the alpha then, but sadly seems that i was wrong.
Somebody here could please explain me how that works here, what do i have to do to enter the game?
Would be great.
Have a good time everybody!

Comments

• @Makoki By buying a pack you get so many entries in to a drawing to get in to Alpha 0 If you get drawn in the contest you will get an e-mail explaining how to get in to the game now.  Also by buying a pack with alpha access you will be able to get in the game later on depending on which pack you bought.   Or if you bought a pack that has beta access it will be after the alpha.  We do not have any specific dates as to when any of these will start.  Some are stating by the end of this year Alpha 1 will start but not sure on that.  Hope this helps
  • Welcome to the community Makoki :) Yeah right now is the Alpha 0 phase which is only available to those who won a weekly key. If you bought one of the packs for Alpha 1 and 2 , that will be later on this year. The pack details should explain that to you. I hope you enjoy the game when it comes out when that time comes ^^
  • Welcome to the community!
  • Hi and welcome to Verra!!
  • Welcome to the forums and the community, enjoy the shenanigans! 
  • Welcome to the community and good luck on acquiring a key!
  • Moriir said:
    @Makoki By buying a pack you get so many entries in to a drawing to get in to Alpha 0 If you get drawn in the contest you will get an e-mail explaining how to get in to the game now.  Also by buying a pack with alpha access you will be able to get in the game later on depending on which pack you bought.   Or if you bought a pack that has beta access it will be after the alpha.  We do not have any specific dates as to when any of these will start.  Some are stating by the end of this year Alpha 1 will start but not sure on that.  Hope this helps
    Yes, thanks for the explain. 

• Thanks to all of you guys´n girls for the welcome.
     :) 
  • Welcome to the forums, mate! *throws confetti*
  • Welcome to the community :3
  • Welcome to the community
  • Welcome to the AoC community. Enjoy your stay!

• Welcome! <3