Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Rumors on Release date?

Anyone know what the rumors are..... Gotta see when this game will consume my free time.

Comments

• I don't know about rumors, but Intrepid has said that they plan on releasing at then end of 2019 or beginning of 2020.
  • My god
  • I know right :'(
  • I don't think @Zastro will be a god in Ashes.
    If, however, I am wrong...

"All hail Zastro!"
  • @Azathoth shhhhhh
    Steven does not want lore to be public knowledge right now. So if you would so kindly not say anything about this, I won't have to smite you   o:)
  • Someone put together an optimistic development timeline based on dev quotes here:
    http://aocwiki.net/Release_Phases

Late 2019/early 2020 release as mentioned above if testing goes very, very smoothly.
  • This is the only official info on the release date that has been announced so far:

The devs have mentioned recently that the project is "slightly ahead or in a better position than anticipated at this point".
  • Before 2020
  • It is still very early in development. It might change. (earlier or later). 
  • TexTHKM said:
    It is still very early in development. It might change. (earlier or later). 
    please gift me alpha test key ^_^
  • The problem is there is nothing to play right now...
  • I heard a rumor that release is next month. Just a rumor though.
  • I'd say 2019 just before xmas, as xmas gift.
  • lexmax said:
    This is the only official info on the release date that has been announced so far:

The devs have mentioned recently that the project is "slightly ahead or in a better position than anticipated at this point".
    Thats great news, thanks for sharing! But as someone mentioned here, they might encounter some problems till release so things will probably change. I`m happy tho  :D
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    If you'd like to help speed it along, I suggest investing in a supporter pack on the shop. Get cool rewards and the money helps Intrepid design the game.

Or buy Steven new sandals. 

Both are noble causes. 
  • The game itself is to be released before 2020 :3
  • Today is one of those days when I thought to myself, I'd really like to be playing Ashes right now   :/ 21 months seems like a lifetime.

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    Gothix said:
    I'd say 2019 just before xmas, as xmas gift.
     I really hope so i get 2 week holiday then.   ;);)
  • Today is one of those days when I thought to myself, I'd really like to be playing Ashes right now   :/ 21 months seems like a lifetime.

they say dont wish you life away 
  • I would be ok with even a 2020 release date. I just want the game to be well done
     on release.
  • Who needs rumors when we have a direct quote from the owner of the company :)
  • I don't think you understand rumors...
    :tongue:
  • LOL  2020  If it takes that long I may be retired by then.  Then I would have lots of time to play this game
  • Don't take anything for granted. There is always an off chance Steven might sell the company to Trion.  :p
  • Gothix said:
    Don't take anything for granted. There is always an off chance Steven might sell the company to Trion.  :p
    Could be worse... he could sell it to Daybreak.

At least Trion would release it though it would be pay to win, Daybreak would just cancel it.
  • Trion ? TRION ? You speaking of that company that drove the last halfway good mmo against a wall full speed ahead?  That company that did go from " only fluff items in the Store" to " full sets of the best Raid gear in the Store" within a few months ?   
    That Trion ? - yeah If that ever should happen me and everyone i know are out. :)
  • 2020 is going to be en fuego ;)