Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello from Las Vegas Wahoo! The Bard Bard has arrived!

Hello from Las Vegas! I am very excited about AOC! Once I knew there was going to be a Bard with a sub job of Bard, I knew I was ALL in! Glory to the most op class in video games! Sing, Dance, and run like crazy when things get tough. After all we have to survive to weave lore into the lands with our songs! Glory to AOC! Glory to BARD sub job BARD! (otherwise known as Minstrel, but I like Bard Bard better as it is more fun to say!) 

Comments

• Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Hi @mojito1988 its awesome to have you here. I'm LOVING your enthusiasm for the Bard! I'm quite excited about the Beast Master/Falconer class depending on how you mix Ranger and Summoner. I'm also interested in healing classes too as traditionally that's always my favourite role to play. There is certainly LOTS to be excited about!
  • Welcome @mojito1988! ^^
  • Zaekia said:
    Hi @mojito1988 its awesome to have you here. I'm LOVING your enthusiasm for the Bard! I'm quite excited about the Beast Master/Falconer class depending on how you mix Ranger and Summoner. I'm also interested in healing classes too as traditionally that's always my favourite role to play. There is certainly LOTS to be excited about!

I play Falconer in Tree of Savior. That is such a great role. There is so much to choose from in this game already, it will be great to see!
  • Welcome to the community! Minstrel does sound super cool. I'm gearing towards Necromancer myself but honestly I want to try everything! So many cool combinations 
  • Welcome to the community drinks on me :)
  • Welcome to the community, may you sing songs of your tales!
  • Welcome to the community :)
  • Hello, welcome to the forums :)
  • Welcome ! 
  • @mojito1988 Hi and welcome to the community we can always use more bards 
  • Hello from Las Vegas! I am very excited about AOC! Once I knew there was going to be a Bard with a sub job of Bard, I knew I was ALL in! Glory to the most op class in video games! Sing, Dance, and run like crazy when things get tough. After all we have to survive to weave lore into the lands with our songs! Glory to AOC! Glory to BARD sub job BARD! (otherwise known as Minstrel, but I like Bard Bard better as it is more fun to say!) 
    Oh wow, you must be fun to play with..... hit me up
  • Welcome to the community Mojito1988 :) The Bard is an awesome class! I'm still deciding on what class I want but the Bard is defiitely a top choice.
  • Welcome.aboard! Feel free to reach out with any questions! 
  • Welcome to the community my friend!
  • Welcome to the AoC community. Enjoy your stay!

• Welcome to the community Mr. Barddy :naughty: