Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Awakened

Hello,

New player starting to get active in the community.  Torn between Bard and Summoner as my base class and looking forward to all the great adventures this game will have to offer.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    Glad you could join us on the forums!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums! *throws confetti*
  • Options
    Does Intrepid Studios have an official YouTube channel? 
  • Options
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
    Image result for sleeper has awakened gif
  • Options
    Welcome! <3
  • Options
    Welcome to the shenanigans and thanks for finally deciding to become one of us!

...one of us, one of us, one of us...
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Welcome friend :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! Bard or summoner! such good choices! I think I'm kind of interested in Bard myself! Playing songs to support the team and debuff the enemies! 

Though you think with summoner, might be more intense in terms of more  to think about! Like your summoned creature abilities depending how they do it! Both would be very interesting!  I'm sure you'll test them both out, or even consider mixing both!
  • Options
    I just upgraded to Royalty and the Summer bundle so I am in this 100%. I sold off my Shroud of the Avatar account to fund the upgrades. I stayed with SotA for four years out of respect for Lord British, but the game never once excited me.  I am so hyped and invested into Ashes of Creation I cannot wait. So much about it excites me, from
    the class system to the changing worlds. > <
  • Options
    Welcome to the community Elderborn :) Yeah I'm a bit torn too! But I know I have plenty of time to decide of course! I'll definitely know what I want to do by then.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Hello and welcome! Great to have you in the community!
  • Options
    Welcome friend