Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

a little scared

sorry if this info has been posted elsewhere but,is this going to be another pay to win game ?
because to be honest i've had my share of lame rich gamers dictating my gameplay .
played EQ, Dark Age of Camelot, Knights on-line,WoW,always had great fun but pay to win gaming communitys....mmm  not the same.

Comments

• Options
    I'm currently on my phone at work. But truly, almost all interviews with Intrepid staff touch upon this. They are very adamant about it absolutely not being pay to win. Which is why they are going for a monthly subscription. There is a cash shop, but this is only for cosmetics 
  • Options
    Welcome @evolveOlution

Ashes of Creation will not be Pay to Win :) 

There is no cost to install or box cost, only the monthly subscription.

All of these answers come from here.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3 so far IS have been adamant on their decision that the game will not be P2W.
  • Options
  • Options
    O7

Welcome
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes of no pay to win Creation!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community, no P2W here!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums! *throws confetti*
  • Options
    well chances are you'll see me in this awesome game then...oh and i'll make sure you dont get does Gucchis too dirty  ; )
  • Options
    Welcome to the community evolveOlution :) As others have said, Intrepid has stated quite a bit that they have no intention of making this game pay to win. No need to be scared. 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Hi there! Welcome! Great to have you! 
  • Options
    Welcome friend