Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

still Cant buy anything from the store?

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited March 2018 in Forum and Discord Help
I have items in my cart for months now. I would like to buy a few mouse pads and a Ashes hoodie(more later too). I was told many months ago you were looking into solutions to ship outside the United states. I live in Canada and still cant buy anything from the store because there is no way to ship from the U.S. 

UPS, Us Postal service, Purolator , Fedex..........pick one. No offense but this really  isnt a difficult thing to arrange. Just make it clear regarding shipping charges and what they cost or get your items on Ebay or Amazon as well . 

Comments

• Last time we checked, there was a issue with the pricing, it was to expense so they were looking at other avenue's for delivery, however they got hit with the launch of alpha 0, and now with the GDC, and PAX confrences this may be delayed till these event's are over. Steven has said once anything change's he will update us via discord etc.
  • Shunex said:
    Last time we checked, there was a issue with the pricing, it was to expense so they were looking at other avenue's for delivery, however they got hit with the launch of alpha 0, and now with the GDC, and PAX confrences this may be delayed till these event's are over. Steven has said once anything change's he will update us via discord etc.
    ok...but like amazon and Ebay if i want it and want to buy it and the shipping costs are made clear and im willing to pay those shipping costs then expensive is not much of an issue. 

• Shunex said:
    Last time we checked, there was a issue with the pricing, it was to expense so they were looking at other avenue's for delivery, however they got hit with the launch of alpha 0, and now with the GDC, and PAX confrences this may be delayed till these event's are over. Steven has said once anything change's he will update us via discord etc.
    ok...but like amazon and Ebay if i want it and want to buy it and the shipping costs are made clear and im willing to pay those shipping costs then expensive is not much of an issue. 

Hi @CrazyCanukk I've passed your concerns on to Intrepid Studios. Like yourself I am also outside the US and am willing to pay shipping costs to where I live for a bit of delicious merch <3
  • lexmax said:

Hi @CrazyCanukk I've passed your concerns on to Intrepid Studios. Like yourself I am also outside the US and am willing to pay shipping costs to where I live for a bit of delicious merch <3
    Thanks Lex :) 

I appreciate you forwarding it. 
This discussion has been closed.