Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello all!

Hey guys, I just recently found out about this game and I am hopeful yet cautious at the same time. A part of me wants this game to be the Everquest Next we never got but another part of me has doubts due to the current state of MMOs today. I want to support this game but I feel like there is still hardly information about it to justify purchasing anything at the moment. The last game I put money into funding was EQ Next and look where that went...So I'll be keeping an eye out on this one. I'm hoping for the best of course!

Also, I am curious about how the class system will work. Will there be classes or is it a classless system that lets you do whatever? I personally prefer a class system as it gives everyone a defined role and purpose rather than "I can do anything!". I will be fine with a classless system as long as I can make the character archetype that I want. If I can be a monk that uses unarmed combat, I will be a very happy camper :). Anyways, good luck to everyone at Intrepid Studios!

Comments