Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What base class will you play first?

Comments

• Cleric because I can I choose who I will save and who dies  :p

Image result for cleric ashes of creation
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    So it would be nice to see what others want

• How many more times will we make this poll...

I will either play Mage or Ranger, whichever gives me the most single target dps potential.
  • Xombie said:
    How many more times will we make this poll...

I will either play Mage or Ranger, whichever gives me the most single target dps potential.
    Funny thing is my 2nd class I would pick would probably be the ranger as range dps goes its feels like a sniper with more mobility then the mage as well as some mele skills for close combat. it depends if dps is lost for bit more mobility or if the mage has some mobility skills that do similar features as rolls but called teleport or some magical lore driven name.
  • Malgus said:
    Xombie said:

Funny thing is my 2nd class I would pick would probably be the ranger as range dps goes its feels like a sniper with more mobility then the mage as well as some mele skills for close combat. it depends if dps is lost for bit more mobility or if the mage has some mobility skills that do similar features as rolls but called teleport or some magical lore driven name.
    We already know mage has a blink. Both classes have potential, time will tell.
  • Xombie said:
    Malgus said:
    Xombie said:

Yes time will tell but we know rangers has like four evasiveness skills so far it will  allow it to make it easier to kite everyone else or potentially taking no damage when you roll.
  • Malgus said:
    Xombie said:
    Malgus said:
    Xombie said:

Yes time will tell but we know rangers has like four evasiveness skills so far it will  allow it to make it easier to kite everyone else or potentially taking no damage when you roll.
    Mage seems to have a blink and levitate, not to mention a root or two. Again, both will be very viable for my playstyle.
  • I'd be nice if I could burn down houses :3
  • Xombie said:
    Malgus said:
    Xombie said:
    Malgus said:
    Xombie said:

Mage seems to have a blink and levitate, not to mention a root or two. Again, both will be very viable for my playstyle.
    Yup can't wait to see each class in combat and it will probably be shaken up with the different  sub class combos
  • I'd be nice if I could burn down houses :3
    during sieges you can do it to the node you are attacking XD
  • My soul belongs to an axe. 
  • I typically go for someone who can ARROWED! the competition first. They are typically the "trailblazer" type classes that can move around well and explore.
  • Nevermuse said:
    I typically go for someone who can ARROWED! the competition first. They are typically the "trailblazer" type classes that can move around well and explore.
    its the legolas class :) 
  • Alphas and Betas will tell me which class to play, as a player that wants to have the highest impact as possible, deciding this early would be kinda silly.
    edited March 2018
    Ruby437 said:
    Alphas and Betas will tell me which class to play, as a player that wants to have the highest impact as possible, deciding this early would be kinda silly.
    However from what IS has stated they will try it so that every class has an impact on the world it depends whether some class will have more impact in pvp then pve or vise versa. So it comes down to what you as a player want to do in verra.
    edited March 2018
    Malgus said:
    Cleric because I can I choose who I will save and who dies  :p

I guess you got the 1k kickstarter to xD

• Fleelix said:
    Malgus said:
    Cleric because I can I choose who I will save and who dies  :p

I guess you got the 1k kickstarter to xD

I wish XD but I'm more the necro themed cleric 
  • Ruby437 said:
    Alphas and Betas will tell me which class to play, as a player that wants to have the highest impact as possible, deciding this early would be kinda silly.
    Knowing what playstyle I enjoy the most in this genre is totally silly, you got me. :trollface:
  • Summoner. I've always liked pet classes. After 11 years as a hunter main in WoW and a lock before that, I don't really care for much else.
  • Gigabear said:
    Summoner. I've always liked pet classes. After 11 years as a hunter main in WoW and a lock before that, I don't really care for much else.
    I recommend you try Pokemon