Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What Node Type Will You Choose

Posting for @Fyziks

Comments

• Testing, testing
  • Testing, testing, testing, testing. Okay, test complete.
  • Gotta get dat money!

• Ashes could be a really nice place for an economic Play when the recourses are limited want to see how it will be ^^ (also bc you have to protect your node so you have to place Jobs like an Police or something sponcored by the Node master xD just wanna see what we can do with this
  • Eco will most certainly be the most common and popular.
  • Survival of the fittest ;)
  • PvP is king ^
  • I love the idea of an economic node that functions rather well, though if there are none I'll likely opt for SCIENCE? SCIENCE!
  • I need a lot more information and testing to make a decision as important as this.
  • Xombie said:
    I need a lot more information and testing to make a decision as important as this.
    No you must make a snap decision and make it now. The poll demands it!
  • Nevermuse said:
    Xombie said:
    I need a lot more information and testing to make a decision as important as this.
    No you must make a snap decision and make it now. The poll demands it!
    Cuisine Node
  • any limited fast travel is nice
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    Gonna be a hipster and pick Divine. Hopefully the in-game religion mechanic makes it worth it. Anyway Im usually an RPer and quester so this pretty much reflects my interests anyway. And since I like quests, gaining leadership by doing expansive quests sounds very appealing to me. 
  • All nodes, and no nodes.