Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Download ?

Hi, I wanted to know how to download the game? If it's not available, when will I be able to download it?
Thanks

Comments

• It's in Pre-alpha. To gain access to any test phases starting at alpha 1 all the way to Beta 2, please see the store and take a peek at the bundles currently available.
  • Hi there. The game is in alpha 0 testing right now. Only those who have been invited to that testing phase can download the game. The next testing phases are available for purchase in pre-order packages. Alpha-1 testing is said to begin sometime later this year. Outside of the testing phases, the game is scheduled to launch "Before 2020". Currently we don't have any exact dates.
  • I have already purchased Wayfarer Pre-Order Pack
  • Gathering said:
    I have already purchased Wayfarer Pre-Order Pack
    Sweet! Your access to beta 2 is now confirmed. Make sure to keep checking back for a date when beta 2 will release for download. 
  • Happy waiting! <3
  • Oh, all right, I did not understand that ^^ Although I'm French, my English is not yet perfect.
  • Gathering said:
    Oh, all right, I did not understand that ^^ Although I'm French, my English is not yet perfect.
    Its ok. Lots of people are eager to try the game.
    Its far from finished and a long way to go at the moment.
  • Im french too, and even if i can't play yet im really happy to know there gonna be a real MMO. I wait for a game of this kind since so many years. im just sad that i can't donate more fore play now XD