Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Anyone Plan on Streaming Ashes once it goes full release on Twitch?

I am just curious as to if there are any folks in this community that are gearing up to stream this game once it is up and running. And if you do please tell us what you will be most likely to stream. PvP, PvE, Sieges, Guild battles, or Raids and Dungeons.

Comments

• Multiple people have stated their intention to stream once Alpha 1 releases. A0 is under NDA, everything else is not. You paid for it, now go try to make some money off it.

• I very much enjoy the streaming side of gaming, I plan to stream like many others, I stream just because I enjoy it and enjoy engaging with people who have questions/ can teach players tips and tricks about the game. But Like Unknown said there are many that just want to make a profit out of it. 

I usually would stream, PVE/Dungeons, Seiges, and a mix of PVP. Raiding I don't plan on streaming until things are on easy clear etc or the strats are common knowledge.
  • I'll probably stream A1 to showcase the leveling progression and to be able to get bugs on camera. I used to be a functionality tester so video evidence of bugs really helps out the devs.
  • I do plan on streaming ashes once A1 goes live. I will probably focus on the lifeskill and pve aspects of the game :)
  • Only everyone and their mum :trollface:
  • I'm looking forward to streaming it through Alpha 1 and well into release. I hope we can organize both small and large scale events regardless of content type! I want players who don't have access to Alpha 1 share their feedback at a stage where it can leave the biggest mark. :)
  • Several people.
  • There will probably be a lot of people at first and it will thin down to a few eventually :3 
  • I'll be looking to stream when the game goes into alpha 1 :)
  • I'll be looking to stream when the game goes into alpha 1 :)
    Said everyone ever.
  • https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/badge/creator

These folks are those who have signed on to the Official Content creator program for Ashes and would be a good group to discuss with <3
  • I plan to be streaming Ashes. Yes.
  • https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/badge/creator

These folks are those who have signed on to the Official Content creator program for Ashes and would be a good group to discuss with <3
    Whoa, great bunch of folks you have here, I wonder how you discovered most of them :trollface:
  • Ill be streaming for sure, starting from Alpha 2
  • I'm going to start streaming when it happens
  • I'll only be streaming on Mixer and YouTube unfortunately
  • If everyone is steaming, whose watching the streams?
  • I watch and play and stream at the same time... of course.
  • Karthos said:
    If everyone is steaming, whose watching the streams?
    What are we steaming, vegetables?
  • Sure i'll stream as you listen to me scream at my bf and make funny voices for every npc. 
  • I'll be streaming on Mixer, YouTube, Twitch and some more nefarious site until I get banned by all of them, all in the name of marketing! :trollface:
  • I live near a stream I don't know if.......... ( awkward silence) ok I will shut up now
  • I definitely plan on streaming this game as much as possible.
  • I would like to stream it is a fun thing to do while gaming because if you do not have any friends to play with or you do and you stream with them it is a lot of fun.  So I guess that is a yes from me.
  • makinoji said:
    Sure i'll stream as you listen to me scream at my bf and make funny voices for every npc. 
    Sounds good.
  • Karthos said:
    I mean everyone will not be streaming at the same time :lol:
  • Fiastos said:
    Karthos said:
    I mean everyone will not be streaming at the same time :lol:
    24 hour streams, 7 days a week. It's the only way.
  • i think i will stream it too, but need to buy a new computer :-) when i stream it will be a ger/eng stream
  • I'm going to stream myself playing with a guitar hero guitar.
  • The real question should be............Who out of you will be the You Tube star?