Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ultra wide support

i was just wondering if ashes will support 21.9 ratio monitors, as well as 5760x1080 triple monitor setups without “stretching”. 

Comments

• Options
    The 21.9 crowd have asked in at least 6 livestream question threads and it has never been addressed, so either they are not or they don't know yet how their optimization is going to work out down the line. Who knows, maybe this thread will be the one that gets them to crack.
  • Options
    The 21.9 crowd have asked in at least 6 livestream question threads and it has never been addressed, so either they are not or they don't know yet how their optimization is going to work out down the line. Who knows, maybe this thread will be the one that gets them to crack.
    I certainly hope so. I want  Ashes to be THE most immersive game that I’ve ever played, and ultra wide is a big part of that until VR is the go to thing.