Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

whats better ? Hardcore Guilds or "Fun" Guilds

hey i just wanted to see what the Forum says ^^

Question is the same as you see in the Topic ^^

(sorry for my eng)

Comments

• Options
    Do not look away from a guild that you are interested in just because they are labeled as hardcore or casual. People have their own definition for each of those terms.

I'd recommend finding a guild that you like based on the people within it as you'll be spending your time with them in game.
  • Options
    Afterall people decide on staying within a guild by the community not by a tag of Hardcore or fun.
  • Options
    Shaze said:
    Do not look away from a guild that you are interested in just because they are labeled as hardcore or casual. People have their own definition for each of those terms.

I'd recommend finding a guild that you like based on the people within it as you'll be spending your time with them in game.
    Harue said:
    Afterall people decide on staying within a guild by the community not by a tag of Hardcore or fun.
    In the end we are all a community together ;)
  • Options
    Fleelix said:
    Shaze said:

Harue said:
    In the end we are all a community together ;)

right ^^
  • Options
    As several people mentioned above, it all depends on your playstyle and how you want to approach the game.
  • Options
    As long as there are people in the guild that are enjoyable to be around, anything you do together will be fun :blush: