Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

How to upgrade your kickstarter pledge

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited January 2018 in Customer Service
The Kickstarter upgrade store has been updated! Please use this URL to upgrade your Kickstarter package:

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/projects/kickstarter-upgrade-store/

If you are not a Kickstarter backer and still wish to support Ashes of Creation, then there are several pre-order packages available on the web store.

Comments

• Are we going to be able to upgrade our pre order packages?
  • Thats What I'm wondering Ive purchased the 250 euro pack But Will it contain the same as ik the kick starter?
  • @Evenstar yes, you will be able to upgrade pre-order packages, but no date has been announced as to when this functionality will be in place.
  • Hi there, just curious - When will the kickstarter backer upgrades disappear indefinitely? Is there are set time to get them? *presumably before Dec 2018* 
    Would these months before be the last to pledge for the upgrades if you're a kickstarter? Thanks!
  • @Cognodaux keep an eye on announcements. They will give people plenty of warning before the upgrade disappear :)
  • I am fully committed to AoC now!  I just upgraded from Braver of Worlds to Royalty and also added the All Inclusive Summer Bundle . I am wondering if there is anything else I need to do?  Also, the Braver of Worlds says canceled now, but I am guessing that's normal?  THX! !

• Elderborn said:
    I am fully committed to AoC now!  I just upgraded from Braver of Worlds to Royalty and also added the All Inclusive Summer Bundle . I am wondering if there is anything else I need to do?  Also, the Braver of Worlds says canceled now, but I am guessing that's normal?  THX! !

Yes the noted cancel is normal. Please place a ticket with support so your PI package can be processed. Thank you for joining the PI team btw <3
  • So how did you upgrade your summer package? Ive been trying to find it for forever and the only link I have found doesn’t work when you click the packages
  • Arodicus said:
    So how did you upgrade your summer package? Ive been trying to find it for forever and the only link I have found doesn’t work when you click the packages
    The ability to upgrade summer packages is still being worked on. No ETA as yet.