Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hey guys

Hey, I just came across this game and it's looking pretty cool. I've played MMORPGS most of my life and I've been waiting for a new one to come out. Can't wait for this!! Also, anyone from Australia or that timezone and has any guilds being formed!? 

See you all in gamee

Comments

• Welcome to the game! If you're interested in joining any guilds, I suggest you check out this: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/guild-recruitment
  • Hey mate! Welcome! *throws confetti*
    I'm from Australia and just so happen to be in a guild! I got a link in my sig down below if you want to check out our discord. If you do come on over, hit me up and I can help set you up if need be. Feel free to pop around our Discord at any time if you just would like to chat with other Australian AoC players. Be seeing ya around!
  • Welcome to your new home!
  • Welcome to the community :3
  • Glad to have you join us on the forums, welcome to the community!
  • Slyphus said:
    Hey, I just came across this game and it's looking pretty cool. I've played MMORPGS most of my life and I've been waiting for a new one to come out. Can't wait for this!! Also, anyone from Australia or that timezone and has any guilds being formed!? 

See you all in gamee
    Welcome to the community, plenty of guilds have Austrailian members, including Mutiny!
  • Welcome to the community :mrgreen:
  • Slyphus said:

See you all in gamee
    Outstanding! Welcome Slyphus
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!