Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hey Hey All

I am a long time mmorpg fan, looking for a New home for my clan. this game look really good i cant wait to test it. will be joining in beta 1 unless i am Lucky, see you all in game then and soon afther the rest of my clan will come to :)

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the Ashes community and forums! Always great to see a new face!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums! Hopefully I will see you in Alpha 1 :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Welcome to your new home!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
  • Options
    thx, Nice meet you all :D 
  • Options
    Welcome to the Community!
    Beta 1 will be pretty awesome, should have quite the game by then! Also good luck to your guild, Ashes is a good home for them!

If you have any questions, feel free to give me a shout and I'll do my best to help out!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! This community is great I am sure you will love it here!
  • Options
    robertdg said:
    I am a long time mmorpg fan, looking for a New home for my clan. this game look really good i cant wait to test it. will be joining in beta 1 unless i am Lucky, see you all in game then and soon afther the rest of my clan will come to :)
    Welcoming you and your community!
  • Options
    thx guys :) and will do zinnie thx. its sounds amazing so far, i am so looking forward to testing it. 
  • Options
    Welcome buddy 
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!