Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Greetings from a Fellow Ashen One.. wait, wrong game? whoops!

I just thought I would go about introducing myself and getting to know a little bit of the community, so here goes :)

I'm Sikuba and I have been a fan of MMOs for the better part of the last decade, although I have played them less than I would have liked to. I'm really looking forward to the potential that this game has to offer, which is why I'm even here on the forums to begin with.

I haven't found any MMO truly satisfying since I stopped playing World of Warcraft in 2013. I have progressed to endgame in several, but for various reasons, none have kept me playing in the same way that WoW did. I'm really hoping to find the same sense of immersion that I did back then, and I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and this community as a whole. :)

Nowadays, I switch between playing League of Legends and the two modes of Fortnite, holding accounts of the same name in both. I am looking forward to experiencing this game's PvP in its fullest.

Praise the Sun!   \o/

- Sikuba

Comments

• Welcome!
  • Thank you :)

I love the class system that the devs intend to implement. All that's left is to hope that they design fun, dynamic and unique combat for all 72 classes! (64 sub + 8 main) Not too hard, right?

- Sikuba
  • Welcome to the Ashes community, glad to see another souls fan.
  • @Xombie
    Glad to be here. I've kept an eye on this game for several months now and finally decided I should stop lurking :wink:

I've been in some of the comments section on the forum and already discovered  something new about myself: I post obscenely long comments. I copied and pasted one into a word document, size 12 Times New Roman font, double spaced. It ended up being more than 5 pages long. I've basically written various pieces of a 12 page essay on the World PvP discussion. lol
  • Welcome to the community @Sikuba :) Good to see you are already an active participant in our discussions!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    @lexmax
    Thank you! Always nice to see Moderator presence when things start to heat up a bit. The discussion had been reasonably focused when I first arrived here - in this strange new land. I was actually pleasantly surprised by how people were handling a topic that is as notoriously controversial as World PvP.

Looking back through the thread, I can see some tempers flaring, but from what I saw first-hand, there was only one significant disagreement, and even that was over something trivial. It look like you guys must be doing your jobs pretty well! :)

Kudos for that, and also for your avatar on the bottom right. I'm jealous of it lol

- Sikuba
  • Welcome to the community :3
  • Welcome to the forums :mrgreen:
  • Welcome to your new home!
  • Welcome to the community!
  • Welcome brother
  • Welcome to the family, praise the sun!
  • Thanks everyone :)
    Looks like I've seen a couple of you on the forums already!

I can't wait for this game to be released! I would have been a part of the Patreon if I had known about it back then.. I really want in on this Alpha lol
  • @Sikuba Well you have come to the right place, so look no further as this is your new home, and I will not allow you to leave, EVER!!!!..   :D  :D  :D 
  • Welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
  • Very Velcome  to Verra!!! I am Vaelunian!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    MrNoNo said:
    @Sikuba Well you have come to the right place, so look no further as this is your new home, and I will not allow you to leave, EVER!!!!..   :D  :D  :D 
    Trust me, no need to worry about that! I've been here a grand total of 4 days and I've just about hit a hundred comments  :sweat_smile:

I'm hooked!
  • welcome :D 
  • Welcome to the community
  • Sikuba said:
    MrNoNo said:
    @Sikuba Well you have come to the right place, so look no further as this is your new home, and I will not allow you to leave, EVER!!!!..   :D  :D  :D 
    Trust me, no need to worry about that! I've been here a grand total of 4 days and I've just about hit a hundred comments  :sweat_smile:

I'm hooked!
    Thats very impressive ^^ Also welcome to ashes
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!