Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

soul weaver speculation

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited April 2018 in Ashes of Creation Design
i very much enjoy the archetype title "soul weaver", my mind is immediately brought to the possibilities of being an A.O.E based tank, or perhaps a healer that uses their own life bar to heal others and magic bar to heal themselves, maybe even a support specializing in zone of control maintenance for the tanks. i just wanted to know if i'm the only one that thinks these things or if soul weavers are just a name that's being hated right now. . . also wanted to know of any ideas as to what the Bard/cleric play style might end up being.

Comments

• It will most likely be support with pinch of healing, so you can definitely forget that tank dream. And yeah it is just another name to hate. ;-)
  • lol yeah; didn't really think they were gonna tank but with a title like "soul weaver" you know they gonna have some hella AOE to throw in the mix :) and darn. . . i like that name