Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Weekly Episodes - (Updated: 12.10.2018)

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited December 2018 in Fan Media

Hello Everyone,

I have begun posting content related to Ashes of Creation. Feel free to check out the first video in a long series of videos to come.

I will keep this post updated with new content creations as they are ready!

Cheers, 

Sim

Follow me on the following media to keep up to date with my stuff and things!

Twitter - Twitch - YouTube - Patreon - Facebook - Soundcloud

Comments

• Hello Everyone,

I just posted the first episode in a series of future weekly webcasts in which I will discuss content related to Ashes of Creation. If you enjoy please give me a sub, share, like, and spread the word. 

You will find the episode here:
    The SimCast: Episode 1 - Community & Forward Momentum

Feel free to follow my links found in the description to keep in touch and up to date!

Sim
  • Hey Everyone!

In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! Episode 2 focuses on the factor of Hype versus Excitement, as well as, factors related to continuing to build momentum during the development of this highly anticipated game.

The SimCast: Episode 2 - Hype VS Excitement

I look forward to seeing what some of you bring to the table via the comments!

Cheers,

Sim

• Hey Everyone!

In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! Episode 23 focuses on a topic I have wanted to cover for months. The reason so many individuals tend to be let down by the modern mmorpg and the implications this brings during the development of this highly anticipated game.

The SimCast: Ashes Episode 3 - Why People Are Let Down By The Modern MMO

Bring me some conversation - I thrive on it!

Cheers,

Sim

• Hey Everyone!

In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! 

The SimCast: Episode 4 focuses on what some of us love and thrive on in an MMORPG and some of what we await to see as we await this highly anticipated game.

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 4 - What is Love?

Cheers,

Sim

• Good work mate!
  • Very interesting pod cast 
  • Aggelos said:
    Good work mate!
    Thanks homie! Much appreciated...I was pretty tired on the last one :-)
  • nagash said:
    Very interesting pod cast 
    Nagash! Much Appreciated
  • Hey Everyone!

The newest episode of the SimCast is up! Episode 5 focuses on the theme of in game prestige and some of the limits players tend to experience which sometimes cause them to invest less or stop playing an mmo. Let this resonate for the Ashes developers as we await this highly anticipated game.

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 5 - The Prestige

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

The newest episode of the SimCast is up! Episode 6 focuses on chatting with our special guest Chilly of Chilly's Tavern who is here to tell us about his goals for his tavern is Ashes. My guests also join me in discussing the past and present business methods of many MMORPG games and the hope we have as we await this highly anticipated game, Ashes of Creation!

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 6 - Tavern Talk & Business

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

This weeks episode of the SimCast is now live! Episode 7 focuses on collectible items and stuff and things we all enjoy collecting in game. We are joined by Daedelus (The Ashen Herald) in discussing all of our favorite things and ways make managing them better in this highly anticipated game, Ashes of Creation! Plz remember to like/subscribe/share/ comment!

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 7 - The Collector

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 8 - "The Craft" we begin the conversation on theorycrafting and Ashes of Creation. We are joined by Daedelus (The Ashen Herald) in beginning talks on a highly under discussed topic very near and dear to my heart and what it will mean in this highly anticipated game, Ashes of Creation! Plz remember to like/subscribe/share/ comment!

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 8 - The Craft

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

In Episode 9 - "The Craft (part 2)" we continue our conversation on theorycrafting and Ashes of Creation. In this episode we discussed the primary archetypes "Tank" and "Cleric". I am again joined by Daedelus (The Ashen Herald) and Revelstrike as we continue to discuss a highly under discussed topic very near and dear to my heart and what it will mean in this highly anticipated game, Ashes of Creation! If you enjoyed the video please Subscribe/Like, turn notifications on, and be sure to follow my other social media and platforms!

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 9 - The Craft (part 2)

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

The next SimCast is up! 

Episode 10 - "The Craft (part 3)" we continue our conversation on theorycrafting and Ashes of Creation. In this episode we discussed the primary archetypes "Ranger" and "Mage". Please remember to like and subscribe and comment leaving any feedback you have! Cheers!

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 10 - The Craft (part 3)

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

The next SimCast is up! 

In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 11 - The Quest focuses on the impact positively/negatively quest's have or even the tedious nature that the questing process in an MMORPG can have. We further the discussion as we wait for this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation. Cheers!

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 11 - The Quest

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

The next SimCast is up! 

In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 12 - Trade Wars focuses on the impact trade can have on the world in game while creating meaningful conflict. We continue to further the discussion as we wait for this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation. Cheers!

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 12 - Trade Wars

Cheers,

Sim

• Thanks for all the wonderful content!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    Sintu said:
    Thanks for all the wonderful content!
    Thanks Sintu! I appreciate that and am glad you enjoy it!

You Rock!

Cheers friend!
  • Hello Friends,

The next SimCast is up! 

The newest episode has arrived! I really enjoyed talking about the lore of Ashes of Creation - Episode 13 includes my guests BCG - Lord of Salt and Daedelus, Ashen Herald In Episode 13 - The Story So Far does just that as we explore the lore and what we know as we wait for Ashes of Creation!

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 13 - The Story So Far

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

The next SimCast is up! 

The newest episode has arrived! In Episode: 14 - Birthright my guest's Daeduls, The Ashen Herald, Revelstrike, and I discuss what we currently know about the playable races in AoC with a little healthy speculation as we wait for this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation.

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 14 - Birthright

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

The next SimCast is up! 

The newest episode has arrived! In Episode 15 - Allegiance my guest's Daedelus, The Ashen Herald, Revelstrike, and I discuss where your allegiance to a cause will lie and how that may be seen played out in regard to domination in this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation.

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 15 - Allegiance

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

The next SimCast is up! 

The newest Ashes of Creation episode is up! In this video my guests and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 16 - Death Before Dishonor my guests RevelStrike and Oukeef join me in discussing the component of PvP in an MMORPG, some of our thoughts as to what some enjoyable / enjoyable elements are, and what pitfalls to avoid in creating the stage for conflict. Enjoy this episode as we wait for this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 16 - Death Before Dishonor

Cheers,

Sim

• Always enjoy seeing new SimCasts! Keep the grind going brotha
  • Always enjoy seeing new SimCasts! Keep the grind going brotha
    Thanks for the words of encouragement!

Count on it my friend!

• Hello Friends,

The next SimCast is up! 

The newest episode has arrived! In Episode 17 - Arsenal we discuss some of the recently shared images on the Ashes discord which showed staff weapon design functions. We also discussed some elements relevant to combat design and weaponry.

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 17 - Arsenal

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

The next SimCast is up! 

The newest episode has arrived! In Episode 18 - Glorious my guests Oukeef, Nightscream452, and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 18 - Glorious we discuss some of the shared information about Alpha 1 testing phases, the profession husbandry, and other information recently shared in this months newsletter. Enjoy this episode as we wait for this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation.

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 18 - Glorious

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

The next SimCast is up! 

The newest episode has arrived! In this episode my guests Khasino, TheNerdCouch, and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 19 - Shoot For The Moon we discuss the awesome announcements in the most recent livestream, as well as, Alpha phases and the action combat sneak peak seen recently. Get to know a couple other content creators in the Ashes community and enjoy this episode as we wait for this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation.

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 19 - Shoot For The Moon

Cheers,

Sim

• Hello Friends,

The next SimCast is up! 

The newest episode has arrived! In this episode my guests Khasino, Nightscream452, and I are continuing the discussions about Ashes of Creation, which is an upcoming MMORPG currently in development! In Episode 20 - "Fantasy" we discuss some of the challenges Ashes will be facing in regard to world immersion and the importance of successful progression post launch! Enjoy this episode as we wait for Alpha 1 of this highly anticipated MMORPG Ashes of Creation.

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 20 - "Fantasy"

Cheers,

Simurgh

• Hi Everyone,

The newest episode of The SimCast is Live! In The SImCast - Episode 21 - "Forged In Fire" my guest @Deltia and I discuss elements to combat design and the difficulty in balancing action combat and the more traditional tab targeting mechanics often seen in "old school" MMORPG game design.  Please share/like/ and leave your thoughts and feedback! You can check it out here: 

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 21 - "Forged In Fire"

Cheers,

Simurgh

• Hi Everyone,

The newest episode of The SimCast is Live! In The SimCast: Episode 22 - "Royale" my guests @Khasino and @Daedelus, The Ashen Herald join me in a Alpha 1 Phase 1 stress testing discussion related to this past Friday's stress test and some impressions and thoughts in regard to how the team is rolling out the beginning of testing for Ashes of Creation! Alpha 1 is beginning, get stoked!  Please share/like/ and leave your thoughts and feedback! You can check it out here: 

The SimCast: Ashes of Creation - Episode 22 - "Royale"

Cheers,

Simurgh