Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Kia ora from NZ

Howdy all. Old school kiwi MMO gamer here and I look forward to seeing this game in action. 

Comments

• Wellcome to ashes Kiiwii I hope you enjoy the community ^^
  • Welcome Kiiwii, happy to see another friendly face! Enjoy the forums!
  • Welcome to the community :3
  • Welcome to the community! As well as the hype train! Glad to have you along, are you excited in anything in particular? :)
  • Divapup said:
    Welcome to the community! As well as the hype train! Glad to have you along, are you excited in anything in particular? :)
    Hi all.

@Divapup - At first I guess lm looking forward to just exploring the world in general. From what I can see it looks amazing!

Secondly I enjoy crafting so I hope it will have an extensive array of crafting opportunities. One thing all MMO’s have lacked is the opportunity to get unique/epic type items from crafting not just dungeons. I myself like the idea of a smithing type of character, so I’m interested in the economy as a whole and how it will all tie together.

Still doing a little research but I could see myself buying early access 
  • Welcome to the forums :mrgreen:
  • Welcome to the community
  • Welcome to the community, glad to have you!
  • Welcome to Ashes fellow Kiwi <3
  • Welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
  • Welcome to the forum
  • Sounds amazing! Yes this world is gonna be so fun to explore! And I'm totally with you on the crafting! It'd be so cool to create like weapons or armors that are specific to crafting! It'll make crafting much more exciting hopefully and less of a chore, that's what I hope for! Sometimes the grind is just long! hehe

Kiiwii said:
    Divapup said:
    Welcome to the community! As well as the hype train! Glad to have you along, are you excited in anything in particular? :)
    Hi all.

@Divapup - At first I guess lm looking forward to just exploring the world in general. From what I can see it looks amazing!

Secondly I enjoy crafting so I hope it will have an extensive array of crafting opportunities. One thing all MMO’s have lacked is the opportunity to get unique/epic type items from crafting not just dungeons. I myself like the idea of a smithing type of character, so I’m interested in the economy as a whole and how it will all tie together.

Still doing a little research but I could see myself buying early access 

• Welcome to the Ashes community! 
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!