Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello all!

Hello all!

I just discovered Ashes, and I’m still diving through the information available! A fantasy-themed sandbox with player cities and an environment with consequences to player choices sounds aces to me, and I really hope for the game’s success.

In the past, I played Star Wars Galaxies, Everquest 2, Guild Wars, Landmark, Star Trek Online, Eve Online, Final Fantasy 14, and Elder Scrolls Online. I got tired of MMOs though, and lately I split my time between Skyrim, Civ VI, and an absurd amount of Kerbal Space Program. I guess I’m all over the place when it comes to gaming, but I’ve ALWAYS wished for a game like Ashes.

I do some recreational level design with the Unreal engine, and I’m excited to see UE4 being used to make an MMO. I have a YouTube channel with about 7 hours of tutorial videos for using Unreal, and looking into this game’s development is making me want to jump back into it again! :) Kudos to the team working on the backend!

Anyway, I’m eager to see the conversation on the forums evolve as development continues, and cheers to everyone! :)

Wayfaring

Comments