Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[Concept art and images] May 4th Stream!

If you missed the latest stream you can check it out here! Don't forget to follow!

Hello Ashlings!

What a terrific stream! We were truly spoiled! Here are the concept arts and images that were shared during the stream!
You can also check out a raid test trialed out by the devs here!

Comments

• Shh! Don't mention the potion launchers ... or the crossbows :blush:
  • lexmax said:
    Shh! Don't mention the potion launchers ... or the crossbows :blush:
    Shuu shuuu nothing to see! Move along o.o No crossbows or potion launchers 'ere!

• Wow for concept art they are stunning
  • I dont really see there being a big difference between a Bow and a Crossbow except for design. Maybe a better idea to distinguish better between the 2 would be to maybe make the crossbows into Hand Crossbows. Imagine killing mobs with dual Hand Crossbows. That I think would be a better idea then to have the stock standard Bow/Crossbow. Crossbows by them-self as we know it is too meh imo. Just a thought.
  • There are so many possibilities with potion launchers. Instantly my favorite weapon choice with orbs running second.

The assets look fantastic as well. Those who said that using Unreal Store stuff for placeholder meant that Intrepid couldn't make their own stuff are now officially eating crow.
  • Just to confirm, the weapons and stuff are all potential in game weapons or just potential skins?
  • Just to confirm, the weapons and stuff are all potential in game weapons or just potential skins?
    Well all the art here is just concept art so they are just rough ideas what it may look like. The main point of this is it does tell us what weapons types are in the game.
  • Looks pretty sexy for just concept art. I wouldn't be surprised if i found these exact weapons at some point in game. Infact imma save these pictures for that purpose exactly ;b
  • Great stuff so far.  I do have one suggestion,\ though, which pretty much applies to every fantasy game ever.  Have your weapons artists binge watch a couple of season of Forged in Fire, so they can get an idea of what REAL weapons look like and function.