Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

I broke my NDA, I think? - Ashes of Creation - Update

Comments

• Guess you'll find out if he thinks you broke his NDA if he blows off your Saturday podcast. Have a bunch of good questions lined up and you are sure to get views and such. Throw him softballs that have been answered repeatedly already and most will just tune it out.
  • Guess you'll find out if he thinks you broke his NDA if he blows off your Saturday podcast. Have a bunch of good questions lined up and you are sure to get views and such. Throw him softballs that have been answered repeatedly already and most will just tune it out.
    I have 2 people + me go through everyquestion we could ask to make sure it has not ben answered before :)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    @BCGiant not sure where you wanted me to post this, so I'll put it here.

You have mentioned that there are 4 lockouts that don't allow someone to flag on a player. Can you define alliance member? Does that mean citizens of the same node won't be able to flag on each other or does that only apply to guilds that are allied with each other?

• @BCGiant not sure where you wanted me to post this, so I'll put it here.

You have mentioned that there are 4 lockouts that don't allow someone to flag on a player. Can you define alliance member? Does that mean citizens of the same node won't be able to flag on each other or does that only apply to guilds that are allied with each other?

Will add it to the list, but no promises.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    You can find plenty of good questions for the past Q&As that they did not answer.