Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

<h1>Hands of Fate [NA/EU/OCE] [PvX] | Home of the From The Ashes Podcast</h1>

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited December 2018 in North American Guilds

Guild Name: Hands of Fate
Discord: The Dungeon Crawler Network Community Discord
Leader: Aggelos, Arkhaniir, Stormzlord
Server: North American Datacenter
Focus: Progression Raiding, Small Scale PvE, Crafting/Gathering, Node Based PvP (Open World), Community Growth
Timezone: NA, EU, & OCE Based Timezone Events Scheduled

About Hands of Fate

Hands of Fate is the Ashes of Creation chapter of The Dungeon Crawler Network, a gaming community forged by the listeners of our gaming podcasts. We have created an amazing gaming community and family! Come be a part of it!

We cover a wide range of gaming preferences from PC to Console. We have developed a community that ranges from the super casual to the cutting edge of hardcore players and we strive to create an environment where we can support all play styles while enjoying each others company!

Community Focused

Founded by The Dungeon Crawler Network. We are backed by over five years of community building around our shows and our amazing members! Come be part of a great family! Be sure to check out all the shows we do over as DungeonCrawlerNetwork.com!

Guild Family

We are a family here. We protect and support our members! By joining us, you are joining our family and we will help to achieve your goals in the game while we strive to thrive as a guild in Ashes of Creation and out of it.

Respect

Hands of Fate & The Dungeon Crawler Network strives to maintain a very high level of respect and maturity in everything we do. We want to create a welcoming community and have zero tolerance for disrespectful members.

Inclusive By Rule Exclusive When Necessary

We cater events to all types of play styles! From the super casual to the bleeding edge of hardcore gamers! We want to create an inclusive community where anyone can find their niche and be part of a great community while we do it!

You Get Out What You Put In

Our in-house developed Participation System allows you, the guild member, to advance within the guild ranks and earn points to be used to “purchase” guild supplies. With each rank you advance, more permissions and resources will be made available to you and will provide you a guaranteed form of advancement within our guild.

Premiere Ashes of Creation Podcast

Home of the premiere Ashes of Creation podcast, From The Ashes! Come hang out with the hosts of the oldest and longest running show dedicated to Ashes of Creation!

Looking to Join Hands of Fate?

If you are interested, pop into The Dungeon Crawler Network Community Discord and get to know our awesome community! If you like when you see, head on over to our guild website listed below and fill out an application! The Hands of Fate leadership will review your application and get back to you via Discord! We are more then a guild, we are a home for like-minded gamers!

Discord: The Dungeon Crawler Network Community Discord

We will see you in Ashes of Creation!

Comments

• <3 from [Mythic]
  • <3 from [Mythic]
    <3 you guys as well! Mythic FTW!
  • Nice! Love the logo :)<3
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    Czar said:
    Nice! Love the logo :)<3
    Thank you so much! <3 I really hope they offer as a paid service to import your logo into the game! I want a cloak or shield with this on it :)
  •  <3 Glad to see you finally post a guild recruitment ad xD 
  • @Aggelos Oh so you mean a cash shop cosmetic item? Where you can upload a guild logo? Dude that would be so sick as opposed to manually having to create your own.  I was pretty disappointed where they said you couldn't upload your own.
    edited May 2018
    Thanks @MasterSinbad <3 I finally got the new site together so I figured it was time!

i will need to check with Steven but I know some games would allow guilds to upload their logo as a service @Czar. Now this wasn’t normally a cash shop item and it was expensive like 500$ expensive but the idea was that a guild would fundraise the money from their guildies and the game company would review the design before implementing because obviously you wouldn’t want to see a bunch of penis running around or rid ehamd gestures. I know Some of the other KS MMORPGs are doing this such as Camelot Unchained and Crowfall and I feel like back in the day some of the AAA studios offered this to guildies as well. 
  • Looking forward to playing with hands of fate  in  ashes in the coming months.
  • Artuer said:
    Looking forward to playing with hands of fate  in  ashes in the coming months.
    Very excited to get all of our guildies into another MMO! It is always a blast stepping foot into a new game together for the first time!
  • Been part of the DCN community for years now. Great group of people here for anyone interested in joining! :)
  • Crabby654 said:
    Been part of the DCN community for years now. Great group of people here for anyone interested in joining! :)
    Totally agree these are some good people!
  • Thank you for the kind words, @Sinbad! Good people in Ember as well <3

Cant wait to taste that dwarven ale in the tavern @Crabby654!
  • You planning on playing a human in Verra or going to try to be a dwarf? 
    edited July 2018
    You planning on playing a human in Verra or going to try to be a dwarf? 
    A human. I normally always play humans. :) But I do require dwarven sidekicks, you know to drink with!
  • Aggelos said:
    You planning on playing a human in Verra or going to try to be a dwarf? 
    A human. I normally always play humans. :) But I do require dwarven sidekicks, you know to drink with!
    haha I hope you don't mind drinking with an elf but I'll probably be one for my role play :lol: 

• Ahh! You got me with Lord of the Rings! <3@sinbad
  • Aggelos said:
    Ahh! You got me with Lord of the Rings! <3@sinbad
    Haha cant wait to game with you in Alpha 1 bro 
  • Aggelos said:
    It is going to be sick! I cant wait to test the ship systems with you! Totally building a ship for ramming! Old Greek/Roman style!
  • Aggelos said:
    Aggelos said:
    It is going to be sick! I cant wait to test the ship systems with you! Totally building a ship for ramming! Old Greek/Roman style!
    haha I got the cosmetic for it too! Dude this is going to be an awesome time :smile: 

• Aggelos said:
    Aggelos said:
    haha I got the cosmetic for it too! Dude this is going to be an awesome time :smile: 

Been watching too much Game of Thrones but I want Euron Greyjoy's ship with the ram and the boarding ladder that launched from the front of the ship!

• Aggelos said:
    Aggelos said:
    Aggelos said:

Been watching too much Game of Thrones but I want Euron Greyjoy's ship with the ram and the boarding ladder that launched from the front of the ship!

ohhhh boy that would be epic xD   
  • Given that ships wont be able to be summoned out in the water, ship battles might actually hold some weight as once a boat is sunk, that's it for them until the person makes it back to land to re-summon it. Depending on where that might be, it might be quite awhile before they can return depending on how large the land masses are.
  • Aggelos said:
    Given that ships wont be able to be summoned out in the water, ship battles might actually hold some weight as once a boat is sunk, that's it for them until the person makes it back to land to re-summon it. Depending on where that might be, it might be quite awhile before they can return depending on how large the land masses are.
    I wonder how that would work near an island or if you would get respawned to a specific location in the world?
  • It all depends on how they do the respawn system. It is something akin to WoW where you respawn at the closest shrine, or like some of the older games where you are a ghost on top of your body that you need to run to a shrine to resurrect, or it could even be that you release your body to where you bound your soul at. ESO allows you to respawn on the spot if you wish but then you would have to swim back to shore.
  • We now have over 40+ people in Alpha 1! Looking forward to testing with everyone!
  • Hands of Fate is an established guild, with members of varying playstyles, who are friendly to new members. The podcast is definitely worth listening to, and anyone interested is welcome to join the Discord for discussions in the public channels. If you like talking to us in the public channels, consider applying to the guild.
  • Come join us, Discord is hopping and we've had a blast in the Alpha & Stress Test! 

We're going to build something worth remembering!
  • Show some love they said :) Have just entered the tavern, settling in. Very nice people... so far ;);)
  • diwata said:
    Show some love they said :) Have just entered the tavern, settling in. Very nice people... so far ;);)
    Glad to have you with us @diwata :) Looking forward to playing together once Ashes releases :D
  • Welcome to all of the new members who have joined us!

We are still recruiting a few more PvP players and crafters. All are welcome however :)