Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Just a Friendly "Hullo!" from a Fellow Traveler...

I am looking for new horizons and this tantalizing little gem popped onto my radar recently. Currently exploring/adventuring in ESO and Black Desert and ignoring the negativity surrounding this promising little title. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst as they say.
Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    Welcome!  :)  Optimism is hard to find nowadays when the conversation is about a new MMO, but AoC has everything going for it right now. Here's to hoping the final product realizes its goals!
  • Options
    Sikuba said:
    Welcome!  :)  Optimism is hard to find nowadays when the conversation is about a new MMO, but AoC has everything going for it right now. Here's to hoping the final product realizes its goals!
    Thanks! And optimism is indeed a rare thing when it comes to MMOs these days, especially so with crowd funded ones for some reason. The track record for successful ones is spotty at best afaik. But with so many current options out there (ESO, B&S, BDO, LotRO, GW2, STO, SW:TOR, WOW, FFXIV, Neverwinter etc) to get your mmo fix to choose from, the optimists can be patient...
    =)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    Welcome to ashes Dwarfstar
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :mrgreen:
    Enjoy your stay. 
  • Options
    Welcome friend, Its a great community to be a part of!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Welcome, indeed.  The influx of optimism and patience is unexpected and refreshing.  Pull up a chair and enjoy.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3
    Thank you AutumnLeaf! :smiley:
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Welcome to ashes Dwarfstar
    Thanks Nagash! :smiley:
  • Options
    zazukeys said:
    Welcome to the community :mrgreen:
    Enjoy your stay. 
    Thanks zazukeys! :wink:
  • Options
    Irie707 said:
    Welcome friend, Its a great community to be a part of!
    Thank you Irie707, I hope to be a part of it in due time! :blush:
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks Cambiguous! Can't go wrong with Bacon... :wink:
  • Options
    TyAlex said:
    Welcome, indeed.  The influx of optimism and patience is unexpected and refreshing.  Pull up a chair and enjoy.
    Much appreciated TyAlex! *Pulls up a chair and orders an ale* :wink:
  • Options
    Hello and welcome to the family :smiley:

• Options
    wow, you took time and replied to everyone individually now that dedication ^^
  • Options
    Welcome to your new home!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes @Dwarfstar :)
  • Options
    Welcome to your new home!
    Thank you AnduinKavvaan!
  • Options
    Sw684 said:
    Welcome to the community
    Thank you Sw684!
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Welcome to Ashes @Dwarfstar :)
    Much appreciated Lexmax!  o:)
  • Options
    nagash said:
    wow, you took time and replied to everyone individually now that dedication ^^
    Aww shucks, I just wanted to recognize the awesomeness that you each of you have shown in welcoming me is all.  :)
  • Options
    Welcome to our little Community @Dwarfstar , i hope you have a wonderfull time here.
  • Options
    Tey said:
    Welcome to our little Community @Dwarfstar , i hope you have a wonderfull time here.
    Thanks @Tey I'm looking forward to many adventures!
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    Welcome to Ashes!!!
    Thanks so much @Sintu! I can't wait.  :wink:
  • Options
    Glad you are excited for this game welcome! @Dwarfstar