Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello there! :)

Hi ashes of fans, I managed to miss this game in the bundle of mmos being marketed between 2016 and 2018. Im happy I finally got my eyes on it though cause this idea is exactly what I was always looking for. It has so much potential but its also a difficult concept to pull off, but it has my full support and I cant wait to test it out with you all! 

Now its time to nerd down and read what you guys already have suggested/discussed in theory for the game :)

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to ashes Foxzer I hope you enjoy the comunity and good luck catching up with everything so far ^^

• Options
    Thank you, it will be no small task :pensive:
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Hot GIF movies movie star wars hello greetings obi wan kenobi Alec Guinness hello there oh hey oh hiHello there.
  • Options
    Welcome to your new home :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    Tytytytytytytyty! :smiley:
  • Options
    Foxzer said:
    Hi ashes of fans, I managed to miss this game in the bundle of mmos being marketed between 2016 and 2018. Im happy I finally got my eyes on it though cause this idea is exactly what I was always looking for. It has so much potential but its also a difficult concept to pull off, but it has my full support and I cant wait to test it out with you all! 

Now its time to nerd down and read what you guys already have suggested/discussed in theory for the game :)
    @Foxzer Its going to be a lot to read, better get some energy drinks lol But on a better note welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes @Foxzer :)
  • Options
    Ty :) its a very nice community here, wonderful
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes community!
    Check out our community base Ashes Wiki.   It's kept up to date with all the latest info.

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    Welcome to the team! 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!