Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

NPC Hiring in AoC

I love everything being designed in this game!
1. Thing on my wish list is the ability to hire NPC's for places like my Tavern! or even smithy / stable / etc to act like a shop keep - not crafter so much.

Please offer this in the game!
~Chilly

Comments

• Great suggest, I support this! 
  • My name is Nerd Jesus and I approve this message
  • In one of the earlier live streams it was mentioned that we could hire NPCs to sell for us.  I hope that's still in the works. 
  • Does that mean dave can join me in game!
  • only if i can hire lions
  • Hiring NPC's not a problem. But the real question is can you make one just like in the anime Overlord?
  • Hiring NPC's not a problem. But the real question is can you make one just like in the anime Overlord?
    Well that would be awesome
  • That would be nice, naming the NPC's you hire - but they will probably just go with "Bouncer"  "Centurion Captain" "Barmaid"
  • I would love to make my own npc like in the overlord anime. I would make an automation npc like the delta maid and have him be my butler n stand guard over my freehold. 

Then add some stats and let me pic their class and skills and we potentially have a future overlord mmorpg.
  • Making NPC's would be great for sure but I can settle with hiring :3
  • Bu..butt..I want to own them not hire them lol
  • Pinkberry said:
    Bu..butt..I want to own them not hire them lol
    may I introduce you to necromancer ^^
  • Lol ..... the wheels are turning!!! Ha ha mm ha
  • I want a succubus working a tavern like the other thread talked about
  • Loyheta said:
    I want a succubus working a tavern like the other thread talked about
    would that be classed as a tavern or something else  ;)