Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hireable humanoid npcs

Was having a discussion in Chilly's Tavern and we came to the conclusion that harpy bar wenches would be an awesome and unique thing to have. So seeing a system where you can hire humanoid npcs like kobolds, harpies, naga, etc. would be a really cool thing to have and would add even more customisation to the game and roleplay element.

Comments

• Options
    My name is Nerd Jesus and I approve this message
  • Options
    Great suggestion, this has my support. Looks like Chilly's Tavern is where all the amazing suggestions come from xD
  • Options
    It would alleviate some of the stress of always having to be on to ensure everything runs smoothly, I could get behind this concept! 
  • Options
    Harpy Barmaid... Naga Temple Priest.. Kobold Stable master...

I am Aree and I support this idea.
  • Options
    Dibs on succubi :heart:

• Options
    As long as I can get a skeleton Buttler and name him David I will pay another £100 
  • Options
    cash shop item to change your vendors in market/freehold skin actually sounds like a great idea.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    I want to hire a race that's cute inspired by sheep, bunnies and any other cute anthro Woodland creatures lol. Could be a sub race of tulnar.  If yu wanna stay lore friendly.

• Options
    Pinkberry said:
    I want to hire a race that's cute inspired by sheep, bunnies and any other cute anthro Woodland creatures lol. Could be a sub race of tulnar.  If yu wanna stay lore friendly.

Like this ^^

• Options
    @Deathfyre
    your idea seems it'll blend well with my idea. In the thread below